SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Paradoxical Quandaries

Reply to topic
LeshLush
PostPosted: Sep 03 2012 07:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

How come when you get Lon Lon milk as a child, it doesn't curdle when you use the Master Sword to go forward 7 years in time? Also, how come Gold Skulltulas you kill in the future cause members of the House of Skulltula to cease being cursed in the past?
Alowishus
PostPosted: Sep 03 2012 07:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It's probably solved in the timeline somewhere.
Bob Dylan`s Blues
Title: Worlds Strongest Man
PostPosted: Sep 03 2012 09:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

LeshLush wrote:
How come when you get Lon Lon milk as a child, it doesn't curdle when you use the Master Sword to go forward 7 years in time?

Probably magic.

LeshLush wrote:
Also, how come Gold Skulltulas you kill in the future cause members of the House of Skulltula to cease being cursed in the past?

Also magic.
Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Sep 03 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You'd think eye patches would be more prevalent among the Gerudo due to kissing related eye poking accidents from everyone's severely pointed noses, GAME RUINED FOREVER.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Sep 03 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

In Wario: Master of Disguise, Wario ends up being the rapist who rapes himself. How is that even possible!?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
LeshLush
PostPosted: Sep 04 2012 01:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
In Wario: Master of Disguise, Wario ends up being the rapist who rapes himself. How is that even possible!?

Too many video games involve life/death mechanics. What if instead of life/death, we assessed failure in terms of raped/not-raped? Of course, video games in today's world cater to the communist youth who believe that from each according to his ability, to each according to everyone deserves to see the good ending, so we couldn't have a binary system. None of the modern pinko-trotskyite-brohug Madden fans appreciate the one hit and you die aesthetic of the Golden Era. Therefore, we'll say that Legitmate Rape is a one hit and you're raped (one hit kill for the imbeciles out there), and there's a sliding scale of lesser sexual offences to which you can be exposed. Maybe it takes fifty unsolicited moonings to equal one rape, but only three surprise handjobs (two if no lube or perpetratror has polydactyly). So, in essence, if you are about to finish a level in Wario: Master of Disguise but you don't have a high enough score, you can choose to "suicide" and replay the level by finding an old Coke bottle and sticking it real far up your ass. In this scenario, medkits would be replaced by the ability to summon Marvin Gaye, who would offer you sexual healing. Of course, the fagtards out there would want some sort of cover-based hymen-regen system, even though I have unequivocally proven both that Cover-Recover is a mechanic invented by Islamic Fundamentalists to keep America down, and that no amount of time will allow a hymen to grow back after it's punctured by an old Coke bottle (I have yet to test for Pepsi or Royal Crown).
Beach Bum
PostPosted: Sep 04 2012 02:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

LeshLush wrote:
Syd Lexia wrote:

Too many video games involve life/death mechanics. What if instead of life/death, we assessed failure in terms of raped/not-raped? Of course, video games in today's world cater to the communist youth who believe that from each according to his ability, to each according to everyone deserves to see the good ending, so we couldn't have a binary system. None of the modern pinko-trotskyite-brohug Madden fans appreciate the one hit and you die aesthetic of the Golden Era. Therefore, we'll say that Legitmate Rape is a one hit and you're raped (one hit kill for the imbeciles out there), and there's a sliding scale of lesser sexual offences to which you can be exposed. Maybe it takes fifty unsolicited moonings to equal one rape, but only three surprise handjobs (two if no lube or perpetratror has polydactyly). So, in essence, if you are about to finish a level in Wario: Master of Disguise but you don't have a high enough score, you can choose to "suicide" and replay the level by finding an old Coke bottle and sticking it real far up your ass. In this scenario, medkits would be replaced by the ability to summon Marvin Gaye, who would offer you sexual healing. Of course, the fagtards out there would want some sort of cover-based hymen-regen system, even though I have unequivocally proven both that Cover-Recover is a mechanic invented by Islamic Fundamentalists to keep America down, and that no amount of time will allow a hymen to grow back after it's punctured by an old Coke bottle (I have yet to test for Pepsi of Royal Crown).

Did Vert hack your account?
Alowishus
PostPosted: Sep 04 2012 09:54 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:

Is masturbation self rape?

What happens if you want to masturbate but have a split personality? Would that count?
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Sep 04 2012 03:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Beach Bum wrote:
LeshLush wrote:
Syd Lexia wrote:

Too many video games involve life/death mechanics. What if instead of life/death, we assessed failure in terms of raped/not-raped? Of course, video games in today's world cater to the communist youth who believe that from each according to his ability, to each according to everyone deserves to see the good ending, so we couldn't have a binary system. None of the modern pinko-trotskyite-brohug Madden fans appreciate the one hit and you die aesthetic of the Golden Era. Therefore, we'll say that Legitmate Rape is a one hit and you're raped (one hit kill for the imbeciles out there), and there's a sliding scale of lesser sexual offences to which you can be exposed. Maybe it takes fifty unsolicited moonings to equal one rape, but only three surprise handjobs (two if no lube or perpetratror has polydactyly). So, in essence, if you are about to finish a level in Wario: Master of Disguise but you don't have a high enough score, you can choose to "suicide" and replay the level by finding an old Coke bottle and sticking it real far up your ass. In this scenario, medkits would be replaced by the ability to summon Marvin Gaye, who would offer you sexual healing. Of course, the fagtards out there would want some sort of cover-based hymen-regen system, even though I have unequivocally proven both that Cover-Recover is a mechanic invented by Islamic Fundamentalists to keep America down, and that no amount of time will allow a hymen to grow back after it's punctured by an old Coke bottle (I have yet to test for Pepsi of Royal Crown).

nope, cuz that was actually funny & it made sense. also, it didnt involve beating up a white guy for sneezing in the hallway.

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

LeshLush
PostPosted: Sep 04 2012 07:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

username wrote:
Beach Bum wrote:
LeshLush wrote:
Syd Lexia wrote:

nope, cuz that was actually funny & it made sense. also, it didnt involve beating up a white guy for sneezing in the hallway.

If I heard a white guy sneeze in a hallway, I'd just shove a can of Dr. Pepper up his rectum.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS ABOUT RACE. IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE.

Black guys I'd probably use an empty mayonnaise jar.
Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Sep 04 2012 08:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

LeshLush wrote:
username wrote:
Beach Bum wrote:
LeshLush wrote:
Syd Lexia wrote:

If I heard a white guy sneeze in a hallway, I'd just shove a can of Dr. Pepper up his rectum.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS ABOUT RACE. IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE.

Black guys I'd probably use an empty mayonnaise jar.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Reply to topic

Jump to: