"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
new section (again)

Reply to topic
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Nov 14 2005 07:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Books. BOOKS. i came on here wanting to talk about 2 of my personal favorites (Desperation by stephen king and The Regulators by richard bachman -which,any fan of stephen king would know,is the name king wrote "The running man" and 4 other books under). and i didnt know where to discuss them

you know what to do,syd!

*edit* better yet,how about a literature section,to discuss books as well as Articles,prose,poetry Ect!

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Nov 16 2005 02:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

In a way, I miss reading. The last book I read was H. G. Well's Time Machine and that was over a year ago. I just can't bring my self to read fiction anymore. It's quite odd. I don't read much outside informational texts. A books section seems like a good idea though. I can always pretend to be cool and look up the plot analyses of books as they're posted...

RIP Hacker.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Nov 16 2005 02:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... I'll think about it. The main problem is that while I read all the time, I don't read a lot of books anymore. Most of my reading tends to be other pages and the AP wire.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Reply to topic

Jump to: