SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Haddox is a bad fish

Reply to topic
GPFontaine
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 07:23 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes an asshole really pushes his or her boundaries and expresses something that is truly grotesque. Where that line exists you will find the new Haddox article.

Seriously though... Haddox you are evil.

http://sitenews.sydlexia.com/lets-never-read-anything-by-haddox-ever-again/

Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 11:28 am Reply with quote Back to top

Really? I thought it was very direct and to the point. Makes a lot of sense too. I actually was thinking the same thing. Haddox just says what none of us have the balls to.

Cattivo
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 11:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

Quite frankly, I've always thought that. Haddox is right. What's the point if you're using those "substitutes" or "proxies" anyway?
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

That article is a grotesque oversimplification of matters. It has the same enormous leap of logic as any guy on here assuming "Hey, that straight girl over there wants a dick, so naturally she wants MY dick" completely independent of ANYTHING ELSE related to her or you, and then being utterly shocked if she declines your offer of a hot, American dicking. (2 points to the first person to name the reference)

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

What physically feels good isn't going to change that much between people regardless of what mentally feels good.

Cattivo
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 01:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that's the difference, but the physical act is still so similar. I find it confusing.
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 03:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not going to say I don't find myself befuddled by the entire thing, but to say that they actually want a dick with a man connected to it is grossly untrue.

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Cattivo
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 04:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well yeah, that's for comic effect, but it appears that they still desire the "organ" itself.
Haddox
Flying Hellfish
Title: Pirate
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 04:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jeebus wrote:
they actually want a dick with a man connected to it is grossly untrue.

Perhaps not all the time, perhaps not even most of the time, but if a girl is willing to insert a phallic object inside her, she is at least open to the possibility of inserting an actual phallus inside her at some point in her life. No one is 100% homosexual, and no one is 100% is heterosexual. If you're a girl, and you own a dildo, I don't care if you organized National Dyke-Out Day on Facebook, you've got some heterosexual tendencies. The same is true for the guys as well. Ever kiss a girl right after she's blown you? Then you're a little bit gay. Ever let a girl slide in a finger in your anus while she was blowing you? Then you're a little bit gay. Ever fixate on male actor and insist on seeing every movie with him in it no matter how badly reviewed it was? You're a little bit gay. Do you enjoy fucking girls in the ass? Then under certain conditions, perhaps very extreme ones, you'd probably fuck a guy in the ass too.

If there's one thing I learned from Chasing Amy it's this: every single person on this entire goddamn planet is completely fucked in the head. What we say we want, what we think we want, and what we actually want are sometimes three very different things, and often times we never admit that, not even to ourselves. The truth is that no one fucking knows what they fucking want until it's right in front of them.
GPFontaine
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 04:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Haddox wrote:
Dr. Jeebus wrote:
they actually want a dick with a man connected to it is grossly untrue.

Perhaps not all the time, perhaps not even most of the time, but if a girl is willing to insert a phallic object inside her, she is at least open to the possibility of inserting an actual phallus inside her at some point in her life. No one is 100% homosexual, and no one is 100% is heterosexual. If you're a girl, and you own a dildo, I don't care if you organized National Dyke-Out Day on Facebook, you've got some heterosexual tendencies. The same is true for the guys as well. Ever kiss a girl right after she's blown you? Then you're a little bit gay. Ever let a girl slide in a finger in your anus while she was blowing you? Then you're a little bit gay. Ever fixate on male actor and insist on seeing every movie with him in it no matter how badly reviewed it was? You're a little bit gay. Do you enjoy fucking girls in the ass? Then under certain conditions, perhaps very extreme ones, you'd probably fuck a guy in the ass too.

If there's one thing I learned from Chasing Amy it's this: every single person on this entire goddamn planet is completely fucked in the head. What we say we want, what we think we want, and what we actually want are sometimes three very different things, and often times we never admit that, not even to ourselves. The truth is that no one fucking knows what they fucking want until it's right in front of them.

Your logic makes sense from the standpoint of a fish. This isn't an issue that is determined by logic. If it were, no one would be gay because sex would only happen for procreation. But humans are complicated, dramatic, and lustful. Denying the complexity of our race is something that a fish would do.

A girl uses phallic shaped objects to pleasure herself because that is what fits. For those who are straight, I'm sure that sometimes they fantasize about men while pleasuring themselves while for those who are not, I have no idea, they probably think about another woman pushing it into them or they don't focus on the action at all, but rather the feelings.

All I know for sure is that people are damn complicated and sexuality is one of the most confusing things when trying to define people. Over simplifying the feelings people have can't be a good thing since it only leads to being wrong and insulting others.

Cattivo
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 05:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, you're being super serial GP. It's almost like you're taking offense at Haddox's article. Does that make you a "gay fish?"

Bam, two South Park references in one post.
Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 05:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I love fish sticks...Embarrassed But I also love vagina's. I don't know if there is a Tom Cruise movie I haven't seen...but I openly admit my man crush is on John Stamos.

AJ Fox
Title: HylianFox
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still fairly new to posting here, but I feel comfortable enough to say that I am a homosexual.

I don't care who you are, be it hetero or homo or bi or whatever the hell turns you on, no one likes being placed in a box because of one or two preferences.
(Preferences, I should add, that are much more than simply a 'lifestyle choice'. People don't wake up one morning and say "Hey, I think I'm gonna like guys/gals from now on")

Take me, for example. I may be a homosexual, but I find the idea of anal sex to be extremely disgusting(and painful). So naturally it irks me when people tend to say "oh, that person's gay, he must like it rammed up there real good."

Sexuality is an extremely touchy subject. It's OK to make little jokes about it every now and then, but calling people out and on it and telling them they're "completely fucked" is really unnecessary.
SoldierHawk
Title: Warrior-Poet
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

^ Wow. That post...actually made me think quite a bit. I had never even considered the idea of a gay man who *wasn't* interested in that. Not for any particular reason or because I think its bad, just because I assumed...that's what gay guys *do*. Which goes to show yet again, SoldierHawk + assumptions = StupidHawk.

And I rather agree with your assessment of the article too. I was going to just not say anything, but since I'm here anyway...yeah. Haddox has done much better. Not that even that kind of humor doesn't have its place, its just that that place is not with me.

Just because a woman requires an object that is phallic-shaped to get internal stimulation doesn't mean she's secretly pining for cock. It means that mechanically speaking, *something* in that shape is gonna have to go there. That said, Fishman's point about sexuality being more fluid than we generally give it credit for is well taken. I would tend to agree with that.

I'll also give his article credit for getting me thinking about this topic in general.

militarysignatures.com

William Shakespeare wrote:
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
PostPosted: Jul 01 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I don't feel like commenting on the article (bitching about shock humor is pointless), but...

Quote:
Take me, for example. I may be a homosexual, but I find the idea of anal sex to be extremely disgusting(and painful). So naturally it irks me when people tend to say "oh, that person's gay, he must like it rammed up there real good."

People -say- that to you? Holy shit, man, what is wrong with them? Comments like that are completely inappropriate regardless of sexuality or gender.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 07:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

UsaSatsui wrote:
AJ Fox wrote:

People -say- that to you? Holy shit, man, what is wrong with them? Comments like that are completely inappropriate regardless of sexuality or gender.

Seconded. That's fucked up. You don't say something like that to someone unless you're good friends and such discourse is normal and appropriate within the boundaries of your friendship.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Hacker
Banned
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with haddox on this subject but also agree with GPF on the mental issue.

And what if the girl just doesn't like male personalities. May be they prefer a womens personality

and before people start bitching. NO I am not sexist

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 02:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well Hacker, what about bishounen then?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
GPFontaine
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 03:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 03:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

What's wrong with bishounen? Bret Michaels is a bishounen.
UsaSatsui
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 04:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
What's wrong with bishounen?

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 04:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Aren't you just proving my point for me?
GPFontaine
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 04:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
What's wrong with bishounen? Bret Michaels is a bishounen.

How does that equate to a positive thing?

Hacker
Banned
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 06:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:

What the hell is that?

HINT: I don't want to google it

UsaSatsui
PostPosted: Jul 02 2009 06:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

hacker wrote:
What the hell is that?