[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Motley Crue/Aerosmith

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Sep 27 2006 04:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I saw Motley Crue & Aerosmith last night on their "Route of All Evil" tour. It was pretty cool. I had seen both bands twice before, so when I heard they were touring together, I knew I had to go.

Motley Crue - Their stage show was great, and the band was very energetic. Unfornunately, Vince's voice was very strained and he avoided pretty much all the high notes. He apologized for it, which was nice. Oh well, a mediocre Vince Neil performance is still better than having some crappy last second replacement band. After all, I paid to see Aerosmith AND Motley Crue. The Crue was absolutely amazing the last time I saw them, and they've been touring pretty nonstop for the last 2 years, so I'm not gonna rip Vince apart over it. The Boston Globe sure did though. Assholes.

Aerosmith - Absolutely awesome. Steven Tyler sounded spectacular, and he thanked his throat doctor early in the set. Bassist Tom Hamilton, who has been recovering from throat cancer, came out for Sweet Emotion and the crowd went absolutely crazy. The setlist wasn't quite as good as when I saw them in 2001, but they also played for a lot less time because they were double headlining.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
OctoMan
PostPosted: Sep 27 2006 06:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome. I saw Aerosmtih in 7th grade and it pretty much decided the course of my life for the next five years or so.
PhreQuencYViii
Title: olololol
PostPosted: Oct 10 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, I would love to go to that!! I love the smith and crue. I thought it was really cool how there was Aerosmith songs in DOA games, lol.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: