"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
The British do not like AC/DC

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Sep 06 2006 02:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/TheFeed/post/637392/ACDC_Almost_Kills_Girl.html#readmore

AC/DC Almost Kills Girl! wrote:
Posted by popculturekilla - Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:18 PM
Hey, back in the '80s, the PMRC warned us that heavy metal kills...looks like they mighta been right...

A UK teenager says a "gang mentality" singled out students for their music and fashion tastes, and that she got stabbed in the eye during her school lunch break due to her love of AC/DC!

The 15-year-old almost lost her sight in the November melee, which was part of a series of attacks, threats and prank calls she suffered because she is known as "a metaler," or as they are known in some circles, “heshers,” “rockers,” “rivetheads,” “headbangers,” or even “earth dogs.”

The three defendants apparently asked around for a pair of scissors with which they said they would cut off their victim's long hair, the Guildford Crown Court heard during the hearings. According to Telegraph.co.uk, “they later approached her as she chatted with friends outside the school science block and one of the three girls launched the attack, stabbing her a number of times with the sharp scissor blades.

“Today, the victim, who was left with several gashes which required stitches and still suffers from blurred vision, told how one of her tormentors came at her with the blade in her hand ‘like in the movie Psycho.’

“She described feeling the blade puncture her eyelid, an injury which required stitches and narrowly missed puncturing her eyeball, and, as she fell to the ground, she told of feeling further blows to her head and her back.

“Three girls were charged following the offence. One faces a charge of wounding with intent as well as a lesser, alternative charge of section 20 wounding. Her two co-defendants face charges of perverting the course of justice after, it is claimed, they helped hide the scissors following the attack.”

All three girls deny the charges against them.

All I can say is "GEEZ."

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Cattivo
PostPosted: Sep 06 2006 04:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Rock fans are a subgroup in the UK?! Huh? I still don't understand the motivation for the attack...

Here in the States, I have noticed a lot of kids wearing AC/DC shirts and hats, even one of my little cousins. They seem to be experiencing a revival here, which is kind of cool. But, I wonder if it's more of a fad than a real appreciation for the music.
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classic™
PostPosted: Sep 06 2006 06:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The Article Wrote

Quote:
". . . because she is known as "a metaler," or as they are known in some circles, “heshers,” “rockers,” “rivetheads,” “headbangers,” or even “earth dogs.”

Why wasn't "retards" on that list? I'm not saying metal fans are retarded (I happen to like metal myself), I'm saying those girls are retarded for stabbing each other. It makes me sick! WHAT!?

B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Sep 06 2006 10:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top

im sure the little bitch mouthed off at some point. theres probably alot more to the story than "she liked ac/dc"

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: