"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Tubers and Zotz?

Reply to topic
Neutral-Bob
Title: Zarkin Frood
PostPosted: Aug 18 2006 03:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

Me and my friend constantly discuss old toys and shows we remember that noone else seems to even have a mild rememberance of what we're talking about. One of these things is "Tubers and Zotz". My friend keeps bringing them up. He doesn't very well remember what they were exactly, but he does remember the name. Any know what he's talking about? And while we're at it, who remembers "Attack Pack" by Hotwheels?

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S Lewis

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Aug 18 2006 11:17 am Reply with quote Back to top

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Aug 18 2006 01:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I always thought Toobers and Zots looked cool in the commercials, but I never actually got any. Now Attack Pack, I had a great many of. Even the weirder ones that came out towards the end of the line that were alien ships that had monsters in them...for some reason. Whatever, Attack Pack ruled.

REVIEWS, LEGOS, NONSENSE Check out Zarak's Barracks!

"Let that be a lesson to you, your family and everyone you've ever known..."

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!"

Neutral-Bob
Title: Zarkin Frood
PostPosted: Aug 19 2006 01:49 am Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, so those are Toobers and Zots. I'll have to show him then, thanks. As for Attack pack, my mom never could really afford any kind of toys. I got two attack packs as gifts from my aunt. If I remember correctly one was a type of truck with blood-read eyes and a sort of panther/canine-ish face. The other one was sort of like a VW Beetle/Hatchback with a lion's face. I also had two of the original McDonald's toys they released.

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S Lewis

Reply to topic

Jump to: