"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Fight Club - Members Only

Reply to topic
Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: Aug 16 2006 05:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

What the fuck is this bullshit? A bunch of perfectly shaven, pretty-boy faggots, and LOVE STORY bullshit in a Fight Club movie? Looks like this pretty much is the opposite of everything the actual Fight Club movie stands for. Thoughts?

http://www.indiafm.com/movies/preview/12557/index.html
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Aug 16 2006 05:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

My brain just exploded. Thanks a whole fucking lot.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Murdar Machene
PostPosted: Aug 16 2006 07:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry, I had to share the dumbness Sad
Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Aug 16 2006 07:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

What, is this the version of Fight Club that India gets or some sort of terrible sequel?

REVIEWS, LEGOS, NONSENSE Check out Zarak's Barracks!

"Let that be a lesson to you, your family and everyone you've ever known..."

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!"

DarkMaze
PostPosted: Aug 16 2006 08:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It's the "version" of Fight Club that India made. I read about this a while back and watched the trailers. It looks... pretty much like a Bollywoodized Fight Club, which is to say bearing little to no resemblance with lots of songs.

Bollywood is its own bizarre world. If you think that's bad, you should watch the Bollywood version of Silence of the Lambs. I own it. It's... out there.
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Aug 16 2006 08:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

what...the...heeeelll?

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Aug 16 2006 11:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

DarkMaze wrote:
Bollywood is its own bizarre world. If you think that's bad, you should watch the Bollywood version of Silence of the Lambs. I own it. It's... out there.

Bollywood is FRIGGIN' AWESOME! And a required week's worth of education in film school Razz

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Murdar Machene
PostPosted: Aug 17 2006 02:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

I hope this movie is an exception to that rule, because this is highly un-awesome.
DarkMaze
PostPosted: Aug 17 2006 09:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

Tebor wrote:
DarkMaze wrote:

Bollywood is FRIGGIN' AWESOME! And a required week's worth of education in film school Razz

I don't mean to bash Bollywood. As I say, it is its own world. Their movies are certainly fun. Which flicks did you watch in film class?
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Aug 17 2006 03:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

DarkMaze wrote:
Tebor wrote:
DarkMaze wrote:

I don't mean to bash Bollywood. As I say, it is its own world. Their movies are certainly fun. Which flicks did you watch in film class?

Very good question, alas, I have forgotten both their names. The first was about two convicts who escape jail, get captured, fight off robbers from a train, are released from jail for having saved the train, and ride away on a bicycle singing another song. There was a lot more to it, but that was the moment I said "Bollywood films kick ass! I'm moving to India!"... Then we watched a political Bollywood film about a boy trying to save a prostitute and the poverty of the country. Once again, there was a lot more to it... but... NO SONGS!!! ='(

Someone also brought in the "Indian Superman" which we watched about 15 minutes of. Needless to say, it redeemed the awfulness which was "good Bollywood cinema".

We watched excerpts of a few others during lessons, but forgive me for forgetting what they were.

My professor also told us to watch "Bride and Prejudice", but I never did... sucks to be me... (Then again, that was more of a Hollywood-Bollywood bastard child).

I've watched bits and pieces of a few other films thanks to my many, many Indian friends... That's not sarcasm. Shocked

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Aug 17 2006 06:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So it's like an Indie Art version of Fight Club? That would mean that whenever this movie is played, a cosmic rift to the multiverse opens up and spews out radioactive space monkeys.

Reply to topic

Jump to: