"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
WWE signs Low Ki

Reply to topic
nihilisticglee
PostPosted: Jan 09 2009 08:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/7998/

I don't really know what to think about this. On the one hand, Low Ki is one of the best wrestlers (in ring wise) today, but on the other hand, I am worried the WWE won't push him due to his stiff style.
Ba'al
Title: Zerg Zergling
PostPosted: Jan 09 2009 09:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

He's pretty cool, this situation kinda reminds me of Vader, they both worked stiff and are known in other feds and countries, but Vader ended up being stuck as a jobber by the end of his run in the WWF/E.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jan 09 2009 09:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Low Ki will probably get pushed about as much as R-Truth... which sucks.

But things are changing in the WWE. Hardys are Champions on 2 brands. Maybe Low Ki will get his due.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
SoldierHawk
Title: Warrior-Poet
PostPosted: Jan 18 2009 06:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well, personally I was worried about the same thing when they finally brought up CM Punk (that he wouldn't be pushed, that is.) They proved me wrong by giving him the championship (not for long, but it was sure fucking memorable.)

Not the same situation I know, but...sometimes the WWE does good in spite of itself. Here's hoping this will be one of those times. I enjoy Low Ki quite a bit, and would hate to this this opportunity for his greater exposure wasted.

militarysignatures.com

William Shakespeare wrote:
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

drewbocop
PostPosted: Jan 18 2009 06:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

SoldierHawk wrote:
Well, personally I was worried about the same thing when they finally brought up CM Punk (that he wouldn't be pushed, that is.) They proved me wrong by giving him the championship (not for long, but it was sure fucking memorable.)

Not the same situation I know, but...sometimes the WWE does good in spite of itself. Here's hoping this will be one of those times. I enjoy Low Ki quite a bit, and would hate to this this opportunity for his greater exposure wasted.

AND you like wrestling!? Wow, you're really shaping up to be a future rookie of the year!

Rycona wrote:
Now that rainbows are confiscate of the Gay Empire Or Whatever©, they're suspect to foul play. People follow it expecting a pot of gold and a leprechaun, but all they find is a mannequin with a melted ass and a bloody rubber inside... and a leprechaun.

SoldierHawk
Title: Warrior-Poet
PostPosted: Jan 18 2009 07:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

drewbocop wrote:
SoldierHawk wrote:

AND you like wrestling!? Wow, you're really shaping up to be a future rookie of the year!

Complete and utter wrestling addict lol. I got into it when I was young because of Shawn Michaels, who was at the time the best looking man I had ever laid eyes on. I stayed both because I continue to be a huge fan of his, and because of an ever-growing appreciation of the art form.

Plus, watching people beat the shit out of each other with chairs is fucking amazing, too. Cool

(And what's rookie of the year? I mean I know the phrase, but what's it mean on the forum?)

militarysignatures.com

William Shakespeare wrote:
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Reply to topic

Jump to: