"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
"Biggest fight in UFC history" tonight!

Reply to topic
scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Nov 15 2008 04:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

While I may not agree with the fight being billed as being "the biggest fight in UFC history" (which is a bold overstatement), Lesnar vs Couture is tonight and I'm pumped.

Personally, I can think of plenty of fights just as big either going into the fight or looking back on the fight. But as far as UFC's current heavyweight division is concerned, its probably the biggest fight they could have now.

I think Lesnar will win. Unless he can get his ankle or maybe a lucky punch, I just don't see how Couture can win. I also hope Mir beats Nog at UFC 92 to set up a Lesnar, Mir rematch.

I can't afford to get the fight so I'm just going to have to find it on a site after the fight or tomorrow. Anybody watching this tonight?

Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Nov 15 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Once I leave work I'm probably going to head over to my buddies to catch the Main Event. Hopefully its not over by the time I get there.

kenthegod
Title: Midnight Scientist
PostPosted: Nov 16 2008 02:04 am Reply with quote Back to top

Couture got his ass handed to him.

let's have a toast to the douchebags

scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Nov 16 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I found a site with a feed last night so I did get to watch it as it happened. It was a pretty good event. The main event wasn't bad. It wasn't amazing or anything. But I was pumped so that made it even better. I'll say this, I've heard people say Lesnar is weak standing or striking. But I think getting hit by him may be just as dangerous as any striker.

Reply to topic

Jump to: