[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
99... when will it be 100?

Reply to topic
GPFontaine
PostPosted: Oct 17 2008 04:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

On the front page of the forums there is an interesting forum for:
Quote:
Secret Illegal Drug Smuggling Operation
A secret illegal drug smuggling operation.

This forum has been at 99 topics for a long time. Each day I expect to see it say 100... but it doesn't happen.

I feel let down.

Of course I fully understand that this forum doesn't actually exist and that any drug dealing on Sydlexia.com is strictly prohibited. I'm just saying that my mind is playing tricks on me.

Ghandi
Title: Alexz Aficionado
PostPosted: Oct 17 2008 04:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

What Illegal Drug Smuggling Operation forum?

RIP Hacker

Alexz Johnson

Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Oct 17 2008 07:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

THERE IS NO SUCH THING, I WAS MISTAKEN, THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT THAT WAS COERCED AT GUN POINT. Very Happy

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 17 2008 07:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

nobody knows what happens in the secret illegal drug smuggling operation forum, because it is a secret illegal drug smuggling operation.

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Oct 17 2008 09:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

All I'm saying is that I see 99 every day. I want to see 100. I don't care how, who, or what. I just don't like seeing 99 every day.

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 17 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

if the illegal secret drug smuggling operation existed to please you, the illegal secret drug smuggling operation would be called the secret illegal GPfontane operation.

ReeperTheSeeker
PostPosted: Oct 18 2008 12:06 am Reply with quote Back to top

I have a feeling FNJ just likes to say illegal secret drug smuggling operation. You know it is really catchy when said really fast:

illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation illegal secret drug smuggling operation

ImageImageImage
Links, pics, vids . . . I shall post these when given the chance
Transformers 2 Review: ". . . Did i mention SHIT BLOWS UP?!!!"

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Oct 18 2008 10:57 am Reply with quote Back to top

FNJ wrote:
if the illegal secret drug smuggling operation existed to please you, the illegal secret drug smuggling operation would be called the secret illegal GPfontane operation.

Since none of it really exists, perhaps I will call it the Secret Illegal GPFontaine Operation from this day forth.

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 19 2008 03:43 am Reply with quote Back to top

you can think whatever you want about the secret illegal drug smuggling operation, but at the end of the day the secret illegal drug smuggling operation continues, and you aren't a part of it.

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Oct 19 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

FNJ wrote:
you can think whatever you want about the secret illegal drug smuggling operation, but at the end of the day the secret illegal drug smuggling operation continues, and you aren't a part of it.

What the hell are you talking about?

I just want a number to change, who said anything about drugs? What drugs?

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 19 2008 02:34 pm Reply with quote Back to top

exactly. whether the secret illegal drug smuggling operation actually secretly smuggles illegal drugs or does not secretly smuggle illegal drugs is not the issue here. the secret illegal drug smuggling operation will still continue its secret illegal drug smuggling operations.

Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Oct 24 2008 05:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

By the way, does anyone know of some kind of operation to smuggle illegal drugs in secret? I have some secret illegal drugs that I need to smuggle in an operation of secrecy.

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 24 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know anything about any illegal secret drug smuggling, especially nothing about the secret illegal drug smuggling operation forum, where illegal drugs may or may not be secretly smuggled.

Chrisby
PostPosted: Oct 25 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Drugs are bad. M'kay.
Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Oct 25 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

As long as there's no illegal drugs being smuggled secretly in some sort of operation I feel safe.

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 25 2008 09:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I cannot agree or disagree about the smuggling of secret illegal drugs. there ay or may not be a secret ilelgal drug smuggling occuring. I am not at liberty to discuss the happenings of hte secret ilelgal drug smuggling operation, in regards to secretly smuggling illegal drugs or not illegally smuggling secret drugs.

JRA
PostPosted: Oct 25 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Oh for Christ sake not this again.

You know what, If Syd actually wants to associate his site with drug smuggling, I think that's his business. Just don't be surprised when you come here one day and get 404'd.

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

Reply to topic

Jump to: