SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Nintendo reveals evil Japanese plot before 2006/06/06

Reply to topic
RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 06 2006 12:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

The below link is a video depicting how Nintendo's master jipang plan to take over the minds of millions of people. Besides showing of various Rev Demos and game which could have been on the GCN they show deformed Nintendo characters which again could have been on the GCN and various detailed elements with Jaggys.

Afterwards they show of the Mario 64 castle continuesly inprinted on a Nintenfdo logo. Along with a tune that makes you wonder Did you do good in life music, After wards is a demo showing Marojas Mask extremly detailed along with Mario coming out of a extremly detailed Castle.

To be honest in perfect and Representation Nintendo could have done this on the GCN but they decided to throw there system to the dogs and give us this crap instead. I mean yes it's all grand and all but man oh man I just wonder why do they do this.

Also they asre reusing the Virtual Visor idea????

If you do not remember the Virtual Visor is the same as the Virtual Boy but during that time the Virtual Boy was ahead and behind the times with only one color and semi 3d graphics.

Also in the Arcades they had the knight game where you would hold a fake mace and sheild and fight a virtual Knight.

Lastly they had this item used and recently and previously used where people could create virtual worlds and make love and spend most of there time in the world doing all sorts of things. I saw this on a 2020 Sepcial where a couple was explaining how this made there lives easier.

Still this is not really new to me and is laughable. Lastly all these character look like Lemmings Paintball and is Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Also anybody has LEmmings Paint Ball or Sir Lomax ?
http://tinyurl.com/g6tp2
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Jun 06 2006 12:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

That video isn't really made by Nintendo. It's an update of some video from about 3 years ago that seems to include either released clips of what Wii content will look like or clips from other systems. There's a small chance I'm wrong here, but the old video was defiantely fake and since this video both includes quite a bit of stuff from the old one as well as the fact it says "revolution" not "Wii", I feel pretty justified in saying that this is fake as well.

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Jun 06 2006 01:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm on a deaf system but I didn't buy it. That Link looked fugly. Plus, most of the earlier stuff looked more at home on the 360 if I recall correctly. And if it's by Nintendo, why would there be all that watermarked stuff from a 3rd party gaming site during Sonic? I hardly think this is some ploy for world domination.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 06 2006 02:14 am Reply with quote Back to top

What is from this old video that is faked and where could I find some gamplay of Sonic.
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Jun 06 2006 02:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
What is from this old video that is faked and where could I find some gamplay of Sonic.

I'm saying the whole thing was a fake, taking footage from various pre-Wii Revolution media and splicing it in with X360 footage which, to anwer the second half of your question (I can only assume it's meant as a question since it lacks any ? symbol) it says in that video the footage is from kikizo.com .

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Jun 06 2006 08:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

yeah. this is a fake. i saw it months ago. it might have actually been LAST years E3,and people thought this was the video they were showing for the revolution.

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: