"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Fedor

Reply to topic
Burt Reynolds
Title: Bentley Bear
PostPosted: Jul 20 2008 04:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

Discuss the many reasons why fedor is the best fucking MMA fighter period.

Dances with Wolves 2 is gonna ROCK!

nihilisticglee
PostPosted: Jul 20 2008 05:11 am Reply with quote Back to top

Fedor is great, I still only really mark out for Forrest Griffin anymore. Still, Fedor has earned his perfect record. I am not counting his loss because it is a bullshit loss
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Jul 20 2008 06:11 am Reply with quote Back to top

fedor is badass, but come on now. you gotta give it up for that french canadian St. Pierre and that brazilian Silva. those motherfuckers are badass

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Burt Reynolds
PostPosted: Jul 20 2008 06:49 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. St Pierre is awesome but here's what I like about Fedor. He's not ripped, but a beast that is both tactical and strong, as well as can take some insane hits. Also, I like his modest demeanor. I don't think anybody can beat Fedor right now. I would to see that mark bitch kimbo fight Fedor. Your gay ass street fighting dont mean shit to a dude that fucking chased chickens to eat in russia. Fedor rules.

nihilisticglee
PostPosted: Jul 20 2008 04:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

no one in the heavyweight division holds a candle to Fedor. Then again, most of the heavyweight division blows right now. Also, Kimbo is overrated.
Burt Reynolds
PostPosted: Jul 20 2008 05:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

nihilisticglee wrote:
no one in the heavyweight division holds a candle to Fedor. Then again, most of the heavyweight division blows right now. Also, Kimbo is overrated.
Yeah light heavyweight is where it's at.

King
Title: CTE
PostPosted: Jul 21 2008 01:28 am Reply with quote Back to top

Pound for Pound though the biggest badass right now is the Spider. I mean who can fuck with Silva, no one really. I take nothing away from Fedor, but Anderson Silva has my vote, and is the best mma fighter Period.

nihilisticglee
PostPosted: Jul 21 2008 02:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

He has four losses. Don't get me wrong, he is great, but someone was able to beat him. I mean, Yushin Okami has the same record as Sliva and has beaten Sliva. Yes it was by DQ, but he still won. In my mind, the UFC should be trying to get these two a rematch before moving Sliva up.

EDIT: By the way, the UFC is doing this fight at UFC 90. Kick ass.
scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Dec 19 2008 03:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I would refresh this topic because I am really excited about the upcoming Fedor Emelianenko/Andrei Arlovski fight. The Pittbull is one of my all time favorite MMA fighters and Fedor is always fun to watch. There are actually a lot of people that seem to think Arlovski has a shot at winning. I think its probably wishful thinking. Even though I'd like to see him win, I think Fedor is just too good.

Also, I've been wondering if there was anybody before Fedor's time that may have had a shot at beating him. I would have liked to see Fedor against Rickson Gracie. When Rickson ruled ass, MMA was more of one style against another. Now days, they have to be more well rounded and experienced with multiple styles or they usually lose to somebody who is. Fedor would be the best example of somebody who is great at everything. I also would have liked to have seen Fedor agains Royce back in the early UFC days when the gi was allowed. But I think if anyone would have had a shot at Fedor, it would have been Rickson.

Also, Silva looked shitty against Cote.

King
Title: CTE
PostPosted: Dec 19 2008 05:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The Cote fight was terrible I agree. The biggest fight I am looking forward to is BJ Penn vs GSP fight. Also, a girl I work with grew up with the Fedor's. He has a brother named Fedor Fedor, what the fuck.

scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Dec 19 2008 07:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

King wrote:
The Cote fight was terrible I agree. The biggest fight I am looking forward to is BJ Penn vs GSP fight. Also, a girl I work with grew up with the Fedor's. He has a brother named Fedor Fedor, what the fuck.

I think those are two of the best fighter's I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to that one too. I'm not sure who will win. Hell, I don't even know who I want to win. I pretty much like both guys.

Reply to topic

Jump to: