"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
An important matter.

Reply to topic
Adrenaline
Title: Local Canadian!
PostPosted: Jul 02 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

This HAS to be discussed, in the Sports forum rules it states " Wii Bowling " does this mean ALL Wii Sports can be included or jsut bowling?

Ahaha Im so tired.

Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Jul 02 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

No idea but I can't wait to watch the Patriots suck my balls this year. Bruins look solid though.
[One year ban effective until 7/2/09]

drewbocop
PostPosted: Jul 03 2008 07:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

I bowled a 300 the other day in Wii Bowling. Go me.

Rycona wrote:
Now that rainbows are confiscate of the Gay Empire Or Whatever©, they're suspect to foul play. People follow it expecting a pot of gold and a leprechaun, but all they find is a mannequin with a melted ass and a bloody rubber inside... and a leprechaun.

S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 01:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

Douche McCallister wrote:
No idea but I can't wait to watch the Patriots suck my balls this year. Bruins look solid though.

I'll cut you, seriously.

Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 01:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

I hate how the Celtics pronounce their team name with a soft 'C'.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

S. McCracken
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 01:33 am Reply with quote Back to top

I never understood that. Boston is known primarily as an "Irish city" and yet they won't pronouce it with a hard C? Dumb.

scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 03:22 am Reply with quote Back to top

Celtic isn't actually a word that was used by themselves. What I mean is they didn't refer to themselves as Celtic. It comes from the Greeks who called them Keltoi. That became Celtic with a hard C. Then I believe it was the English who started pronouncing it with a soft C. I'm not Irish enough to know, but I'm not sure it would matter to them which way it was pronounced since both ways come from somebody else.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I believe in Ireland its commonly pronounced both ways.

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 07:39 am Reply with quote Back to top

S. McCracken wrote:

I'll cut you, seriously.

Laughing Detroit/Patriot Superbowl? Then you can lose to a garbage team 2 years in a row, only difference I like the second garbage team.

S. McCracken
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 11:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

Pfft, who on Detroit is good enough to beat us? Your lazy receivers? Your old quarterback? Your "crappy running back" by committee? At least the Giants had a great defense and a solid run game.

Your GM and team prez is still Matt Millen. The closest your team is ever getting to the Superbowl is if they attended Superbowl XL 2 years ago.

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

They are winning it this year. Kitna will win league MVP. We have some of the best recievers in the game. Calling them lazy last and this season is just plain dumb. Roy Williams=Stud, Calvin Johnson=potential stud, Mike Furrey is a beast and Shaun McDonald is solid. We re signed Tatum Bell, which I'm not all to happy about, and not drafting Mendenhall pissed me off to no end.

We were beating you guys two years ago and it took a 4th quarter surge to squeak it out. Boo...fucking YA!

username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 03:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

go barry sanders

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

scamrock
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 05:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

They are winning it this year. Kitna will win league MVP. We have some of the best recievers in the game. Calling them lazy last and this season is just plain dumb. Roy Williams=Stud, Calvin Johnson=potential stud, Mike Furrey is a beast and Shaun McDonald is solid. We re signed Tatum Bell, which I'm not all to happy about, and not drafting Mendenhall pissed me off to no end.

We were beating you guys two years ago and it took a 4th quarter surge to squeak it out. Boo...fucking YA!

If Tatum Bell didn't put the ball on the ground so much, he could be a decent back. Or maybe its just that when he was playing for my Denver Broncos, he had a great blocking scheme.

S. McCracken
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 06:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You're giving me a "booya" because your team lost?

I like Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson; I'm just not sure that Johnson isn't going to slip up like Rodgers did, Mike Williams did, and every other receiver Detroit has had in the past 5 years.

scamrock
PostPosted: Jul 06 2008 08:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mike Furrey is very underrated.

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Jul 08 2008 03:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

VERY UNDER-Rated.
And I say Booya because we are garbage and we gave the Patriots a game. I knew we weren't going to win it but it was still fun to watch.

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Jul 08 2008 07:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just wish we had a team here. The Seahawks are the closest team to us, but other than Alexander, they're nothing to write home about.
Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Jul 08 2008 08:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Don't you have Deion Branch from the Patriots? He's a good reciever. I could be wrong about him being on the SeaHawks and am to lazy to look.

scamrock
PostPosted: Jul 08 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Knyte wrote:
I just wish we had a team here. The Seahawks are the closest team to us, but other than Alexander, they're nothing to write home about.

They don't even have him anymore. But they have Julius Jones now. Deion Branch is solid. So is Matt Hasselbeck. My favorite player from the Seahawks is Marcus Trufant. His brother Isaiah used to play for the KC Brigade.

I still can't believe there hasn't been a regime change in Detroit. I don't get it. They do have a decent QB and a solid receiving corps. I dunno. They beat my teams ass last season.

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Jul 08 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Matt Millen is a flaming ass hat. Plain and Simple. He made some of the worst decisions in history made Detroit the laughing stock of the league. Hell Jay Leno was even cracking jokes he even managed to piss off Jonnie Morton. Kitna isn't a bad Quarterback, we have a horrible line and Mike "I'm always right" Martz relied far to much upon the pass. Maybe this year we can finally break the curse that Bobby Layne put on us. He said Detroit wouldn't win another championship for 50 years. Guess what? This is the 50th Year! God please just make the playoffs Laughing

scamrock
PostPosted: Jul 08 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Martz is a good coach in the right situation. But you really need either great pass protection or a great running game. Then guys like Williams, Johnson, and Furrey would be amazing, just like the passing attack Martz had in St. Louis. Unfortunately....

But hopefully between Kippy Brown and Jim Colletto, you guys can get it right.

Reply to topic

Jump to: