[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
The Perfect Mega Man

Reply to topic
Sexton Hardcastle
Title: The Supreme Element
PostPosted: May 10 2006 08:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Megaman
I needed a break from my Psyc Final, so I decided to think of what my perfect Mega Man game would be. I chose my eight favorite Robot Masters from the six NES games. If you could make your own perfect Mega Man game, who would be your eight Robot Masters? These are mine...

Gemini Man (Mega Man 3), Knight Man (Mega Man 6), Guts Man (Mega Man), Quick Man (Mega Man 2), Snake Man (Mega Man 3), Cut Man (Mega Man), Shadow Man (Mega Man 3), Spark Man (Mega Man 3).

When I was growing up I borrowed Mega Man 3 about 100 times from my friend and the only Mega Man I owned was Mega Man 6, so all the Robot Masters from those two games hold a soft spot with me, anyway, who would all of you pick?
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: May 12 2006 08:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm...

Mine would be:

Cutman (MM)
Gutsman (MM)
Bombman (MM)
Metalman (MM2)
Drill Man (MM4)
Quickman (MM2)
Shadow Man (MM3)
Napalm Man (MM5)
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: May 12 2006 09:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Um Syd, Drillman was from #4....

Anyway, mine would be
Flashman
Metalman
Topman
Shadowman
Magnetman
Snakeman
Skullman and
Crashman

Fun fact: After MM2 came out, my friends and I made up our own robot masters. Two of mine were Magnetman and Snakeman.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: May 12 2006 09:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Valdronius wrote:
Um Syd, Drillman was from #4....

3 is right next to 4 on the keyboard, cut me some slack! Razz
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
RegalSin
PostPosted: May 12 2006 09:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well they already made a perfect Rockman game with a perfect line up. The series is Rockman Zero. The creator of the Rockman series even said he allways wanted to make Rockman red but the colors was unsupported or was already used. Rockman Zero is and has to be the most perfect RM series in the Universe.

What I was really hoping for they make Zero go bonkers and start recking up the place like in M.D. Geist. I know M.D. Geist is a entire diffrent series but when you look at Bass/forte/Zero characteristics they spell M.D. Geist. Plus in the forth game you see Zero's helmet in the sand. That is as perfect as you could ever get with Rockman.

With Zero on the lose, Rocks in the Network, Another crazy Dr in office, and the mother cyber elf on the lose. That is as perfect as you can get in any series.

Each Rockman Zero game is like a episode alone or series. The animated commercials are even intresting to watch alone.
S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: May 13 2006 12:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
Well they already made a perfect Rockman game with a perfect line up. The series is Rockman Zero. The creator of the Rockman series even said he allways wanted to make Rockman red but the colors was unsupported or was already used. Rockman Zero is and has to be the most perfect RM series in the Universe.

What I was really hoping for they make Zero go bonkers and start recking up the place like in M.D. Geist. I know M.D. Geist is a entire diffrent series but when you look at Bass/forte/Zero characteristics they spell M.D. Geist. Plus in the forth game you see Zero's helmet in the sand. That is as perfect as you could ever get with Rockman.

With Zero on the lose, Rocks in the Network, Another crazy Dr in office, and the mother cyber elf on the lose. That is as perfect as you can get in any series.

Each Rockman Zero game is like a episode alone or series. The animated commercials are even intresting to watch alone.

Regal, seriously, I'm trying to find a reason not to comment on your posts, but I'm done with that. Just shut the fuck up. Really.

How did that have to do with your favorite Mega Man characters? Are you so fucking incompetent that you can't answer ONE FUCKING POST IN A COHERENT AND RELEVANT MANNER?!

I am so angry right now, I wanna punch something.

Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: May 13 2006 10:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to punch someone, Spanky, then come to the sealed deck tournament today and punch a little kid.

And Regal, you didn't answer the question at all. You chose an entire SERIES, not 8 robots from the entire series. And for the record, if ever there was a perfect Megaman game, it was Megaman 3. Fighting eight new robot masters, the 8 from Megaman 2, and then fighting all 8 new ones again in rapid succession. It was fantastic, and I'm not sure I'd change that forumla. I guess these would by my 8 guys though:

Gemini Man
Heat Man
Shadow Man
Metalman
Cutman
Magnet Man
Crashman
and on a totally random note: Clown Man (For such a retarded character design, he was actually a pretty powerful guy and the weapon he gave you was awesome)

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

RegalSin
PostPosted: May 13 2006 10:37 am Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest my favorite Rockman Character is Protoman/Blues and the fact they just decided to abandon protoman in many ways like turn Rush into Rockmans flying suit or make Forte/Bass into Zero we will never see Protoman rise again the same way Rockman would.

Zero in Rockman Zero from the X series is probably the closet thing to playing a real Rockman game the way the creator of Rockman series has always seen Rockman as.

Speaking of Robo Masters in almost all games we have the same exact Robo Masters only with slight diffrences like size, shape, and function.

The best Rockman game has already been made and that game is Rockman Zero.
What I am dissapointed in is the fact they decided to kill off Zero in the forth game
With no king of any sort.
Dr. Jeebus
PostPosted: May 13 2006 10:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

Regal, you already have 2 strikes so if you can't answer this one fucking question then I'm going to consider it your third and start some hardcore lobbying for Syd to ban you. Your question, which you have now twice ignored but posted nonsense in this thread anyway is this:
"Who are your eight favorite robot masters from Megaman?"
Just answer the actually question and hand, and then shut your fucking mouth cause I'm done with you.

UsaSatsui wrote:

RegalSin
PostPosted: May 13 2006 11:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

Kiss my doughy boney behind Arrow Jeebus

All robot masters are great.
S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: May 13 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
Kiss my doughy boney behind Arrow Jeebus

All robot masters are great.

How can a behind be both doughy and bony?

As for the Mega Man question, I'm with Jeebus on this, although I must say for sheer entertainment value, any Mega Man game is great.

Sexton Hardcastle
Title: The Supreme Element
PostPosted: May 13 2006 05:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jeebus wrote:
Quote:
Regal, you already have 2 strikes so if you can't answer this one fucking question then I'm going to consider it your third and start some hardcore lobbying for Syd to ban you.

I do have to say, if this does end up being his third strike, I would be honored that it was my topic that gave it to him.
SamanthaMcPoopenstein
Title: Gadabout Ragamuffin
PostPosted: May 13 2006 05:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

All of mine would come from the original megaman: fireman, elecman, cutman, iceman, quickman... you know 'em. I think they had it down from the start.
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: May 14 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

SamanthaMcPoopenstein wrote:
All of mine would come from the original megaman: fireman, elecman, cutman, iceman, quickman... you know 'em. I think they had it down from the start.

The PSP game Mega Man Powered Up added Oil Man and Time Man to make the first game's roster an 8 man roster like every mega man game since..

P.S. Quickman's from 2

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: May 14 2006 03:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="lordsathien"]
SamanthaMcPoopenstein wrote:
The PSP game Mega Man Powered Up added Oil Man and Time Man to make the first game's roster an 8 man roster like every mega man game since..

Powered Up is kinda weak though... they totally ruined a lot of the character models, particularly Gutsman.

Also, they lose major points for making Oil Man look like J.R. Ewing.
RegalSin
PostPosted: May 29 2006 08:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I still say that RMZ is perfect all the way threw until they turned it into Power Rangers on the NDS. 52 or more I am not kidding they can make it last that long.
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: May 29 2006 11:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

would you just shut the fuck up. you've said that 2 god damned times already.

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 01 2006 06:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

B.B.King wrote:
would you just shut the fuck up. you've said that 2 god damned times already.

I am not being abusive to anybody here so I do really see whats wrong with me saying RMZ line up is pretty swell.

I could just say Sunstar, Yellow Devil, CrashMan, Blues, Forte, and Dragon. Then again it wouldn't be fun. just to say the same name for the same robo master that is changed around a bit into another robo master.
Dr. Jeebus
PostPosted: Jun 02 2006 10:50 am Reply with quote Back to top

The problem with saying that is that you already said it twice, and neither time was it part of actually answering the question.

UsaSatsui wrote:

B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Jun 02 2006 05:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

yes. so,allow me to reiterate my original request.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: