Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: May 04 2006 03:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

Juffo-Wup wrote:
www.nuklearpower.com

(yes it's spelled nuKlear, no C)

check it out, the best net comic ever.
8-bit theatre rox

No need to tell me twice ^_^

Alas, I will never finish reading that guy's damn book!

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

TheTrueWarlock
PostPosted: May 07 2006 04:44 am Reply with quote Back to top

I agree that smoking is absolutely the biggest turn off.

The second biggest turn off is something that I don't know exactly how to describe. When people can't be themselves or try to act like something they're not. Also, when people go along with what other people say/do/think all the time, and don't think for themselves. I like intelligent girls/guys.
RegalSin
PostPosted: May 07 2006 12:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well you really can not say smoking is a turn off when Mr/Ms. Perfect hits the deck and you really want to be with them but they smoke.

I still say anybody who Lies is the biggest turn off. Imagine the guy who lies to a woman and make promises that he will not keep. Or a woman who lies about her Lineage thinking the guy is really into that.
S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: May 07 2006 12:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
Well you really can not say smoking is a turn off when Mr/Ms. Perfect hits the deck and you really want to be with them but they smoke.

Alright, WTF?

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that what happens when your "perfect person" turns out to be a smoker? Well that's easy; your perfect person wouldn't smoke if it's the NUMBER ONE TURN-OFF you have. That would be like saying your #1 turnoff is fat chicks and then your perfect person turns out to be Sally Struthers. It's just not possible.

Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: May 10 2006 11:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

Smoking is quite ick. I also don't like excessive drinking, drugs, stupidity, ignorance, lack of creativity, complete disregard for music and/or video games, lack of physicality (meow), illogic (unless it's funny), no sense of humor, too much immaturity, emos, punks, goths, college bitches, muscley women, too superficial (of course, I'd never get to be with anybody superficial anyway).... there are probably more, but I can't think of them. Sorry I couldn't put only one or two... I just don't care to compromise much on these things.

RIP Hacker.

RegalSin
PostPosted: May 10 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

S. McCracken wrote:
Alright, WTF?

Well if I met the perfect person a long time ago and we promise to be together forever. Would you not love that person even if they are a killing machine who smokes the living daylights of there lives, and is hoffically insane.

I say porfanity, Hate, and Lying is infinity times worst then a smoker. Hey if I was dating a smoker or having children with one.
DarkMaze
PostPosted: May 10 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
Well if I met the perfect person a long time ago and we promise to be together forever. Would you not love that person even if they are a killing machine who smokes the living daylights of there lives, and is hoffically insane.

I say porfanity, Hate, and Lying is infinity times worst then a smoker. Hey if I was dating a smoker or having children with one.

HigherVoltage.info wrote:
Seemingly unable to comprehend the English language, he seldom notices anyone else's responses to what he says and what he writes is usually near incomprehensible.
Reply to topic

Jump to: