SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
THe perfect gift for father?

Reply to topic
RegalSin
PostPosted: May 01 2006 04:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Wel alot of people know what they could get for there mother or what they would get for there children but in the case of Fathers it's a hard ordeal in my case and most people are like screw the father dough duh dun attitude.

So what would be the perfect gift for your Father?

In my case.

I would get him the accelerator for his bike. Since at the moment all he is concerned about is his bike and staying sane with his other family. By accelerator I mean the computerized add-on that allows you to make adjustments like the fastest speed, how many time you turn the key to start the bike, What will the speed of the bike be in order for the Bike not to shut off.

The second thing would be a fresh new women. I got this idea from watching the movie about the father with the son who was not going to school and he bacame a writer and brought his father a nice minx coat. The son also brought his father a beach house and only spent one night in the house.

So what would be the perfect Gift for your Father?
DarkMaze
PostPosted: May 01 2006 04:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
second thing would be a fresh new women.

Shocked
Kurt
PostPosted: May 02 2006 02:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:

So what would be the perfect Gift for your Father?

As much as I'd like to give a thoughtful, heartwarming present, I'm rediculously impaired when it comes to buying gifts. Is there a class I can take or something? Anyway, I usually have to make do with a watch, a The Who coat, some nice brown shoes, stuff like that, which is pretty fun to give.
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: May 02 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Is it just me, or did that post not make any sense at all?

How many families does your father have and why does he need ANOTHER woman? If my dad was some sort of polygamist I'd kick him squa in the nuts!

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

RegalSin
PostPosted: May 02 2006 04:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jeebus wrote:
Is it just me, or did that post not make any sense at all?

How many families does your father have and why does he need ANOTHER woman? If my dad was some sort of polygamist I'd kick him squa in the nuts!

More like we left him after he read book on how to deal with women. You read a book on things like that and you have a son blessed with your mother image and a another on the way your family is bound to leave you.

The thing is right now this is many years after that happen and the thing is he lost his promotion after telling a worker not to sleep on the job, all grey unincluding his skin, has like five children in one house, his current wife looks like a cheetahs skin rug on a mop stick, and lastly the mother of the daughter he had before he married my mother is jacking him for "owed" child support and she is around 24 while paying child support for the two children he left behind( still paying for me the fact I am college), he needs to lose some weight and is starting to ride a bike back and forth like some guy who just got his license, and his father never went after his mother when she left for not telling his father about the son she had that was his father( he has like five brothers).

So me a loyal son who might disagree with his attittude at times remember he did spend time with me and was there. He might have not be the greatest father in the world to you but to me he is like Super Man who was shot with cyptonite bullets and is doing that fly around the world to turn back time thing.

Like many fathers you find it hard to get a gift they will enjoy.
Dr. Jeebus
PostPosted: May 02 2006 06:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

My brain just exploded for the total disregard for the English language.

UsaSatsui wrote:

Kurt
PostPosted: May 02 2006 06:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jeebus wrote:
My brain just exploded for the total disregard for the English language.

Lucky me. Mine only did a backflip and vomited. But hey, if you're a native English speaker trying to learn, say, Elbonian (not a real language), you'd probably sound like that too.
S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: May 02 2006 08:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Kurt wrote:
Lucky me. Mine only did a backflip and vomited. But hey, if you're a native English speaker trying to learn, say, Elbonian (not a real language), you'd probably sound like that too.

Nice Dilbert reference.

Dr. Jeebus
PostPosted: May 02 2006 10:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well I went to Molvania and tried total immersion a few years ago. I didn't learn much of the language, but there's this awesome musician over there, Zlad. I'll link to his stuff when I'm less lazy.

UsaSatsui wrote:

Reply to topic

Jump to: