"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Yo, Syd.

Reply to topic
Sock
Title: Master Fornicator
PostPosted: Mar 17 2006 09:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You got an 88x31 banner for Sydlexia.com anywhere? I'd like to link to this site on TeH Internet's front page. If you don't have one, tell me what font/s you used for the banner and I'll make my own.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Mar 18 2006 03:14 am Reply with quote Back to top

Ransom and Tivoli, the fonts in the big site banner, do not compress well into 88x31.
So here is a small site banner made with Fixedsys:

Source: http://www.sydlexia.com/sydlexia8831.bmp

88 x 31 isn't a lot to work with, so it's designed more or less than same way as the site's favicon.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: Mar 18 2006 10:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Question Cool Question

Actually until I move edwards updates away from livejournal, I actually don't want to link it around a bunch. Otherwise morons will bother my actual friends.
Sock
Title: Master Fornicator
PostPosted: Mar 18 2006 03:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, I don't even know if you talked to Jew about that yet. I'm seriously in the dark in terms of updates and shit at THI. I have FTP access, but I have no idea what's going on. I don't know what's going to be added or changed when I go there. They have no idea what I'm going to do, either. I put that Syd Lexia button up without telling anyone. I got the owner and second in command on the Syd Lexia bandwagon though, so they should be cool with it.

We're done with the 'Friends of THI' button's, though. We have five (including Syd's), and anymore would just make things look tacky.
Reply to topic

Jump to: