"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
A New Article?

Reply to topic
Chrisby
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 12:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

I don't believe it! Or, actually, I do.

Everything had it's own shitty board game back in the day. And I've played a number of them too. Good times.
Bouya
Title: Delinquent
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 12:14 am Reply with quote Back to top

I had a garfield board game that might've been worse than this. Slim chance, though. Laughing
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 12:33 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syphilis AND gonorrhea? Wow.

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 04:04 am Reply with quote Back to top

You state that nobody knows who the other A-Team members are. But, you forget that sci-fi geeks the world over know Dwight Schultz (Captain "Howling Mad" Murdock), as he played Reginald Barclay in Star Trek:TNG, Voyager, and First Contact. Also he has a lot of video game and animation voice work under his belt.

Video Games:
Fallout 2
Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XII
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent

Animation:
Invader Zim
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Ninja Scroll: The Series
The Wild Thornberrys
Family Guy
Johnny Bravo
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Spawn: The TV Series
Princess Mononoke
Reign: The Conqueror
Golgo 13: Queen Bee
The Animatrix
Van Helsing: The London Assignment
The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury
Ultimate Avengers 2
The Spectacular Spider-Man
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 05:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

That doesn't necessarily mean they know the actor's name though. And it was mostly a joke.

Dirk Benedict, who played Faceman, also played Starbuck in the original Battlestar Galactica series. I've heard it argued that he has a purdier mowth than Katee Sackhoff, the girl who plays Starbuck in the new series. She's very masculine looking, whereas he was very feminine looking, what with his finely coiffed hair. If you were really drunk and you saw both Sackhoff and 70s era Benedict at a bar, you'd probably hit on Benedict.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Cattivo
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dwight Schultz also provided a voice for the game Arcanum. I know that no one cares about that, but damnit, I do.
Bouya
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 02:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I only knew them by their character names. Even if I see them somewhere else, I do "hey, that's Face from A-Team." It's like Fonzie. He's not Henry Winkler. He is Fonz. Forever.

Reading the article reminded me of this A-Team stamp I had in first grade. It was Hannibal with the cigar in his mouth. I thought it was cool, so whenever we would do art in class, I'd draw stuff, but then stamp Hannibal all over it. Somewhere I have a thing I drew that's a big green plane flying over a town, and instead of clouds, there's Hannibals.

The class was accelerated 1st graders with some 2nd graders (dunno if they were goons or not, don't really recall), and some 2nd grader took my stamp and when he used it, he complained that it was just making black smears. This is because instead of pushing the stamp down properly, he was grinding it across the paper like it was a highlighter. Hannibal became all deformed, and that was the end of my A-Team art experience.
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 02:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just love how B.A is the main character and he barely even does anything in the show! half the time he is asleep because those other cunts fed him milk so they could take him on a plane or a helicopter, and then the other half he's just throwing the bad guys, usually in slow motion, onto a car or a pile of metal.

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Bouya
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 02:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still trying to figure out how BA would sneak in with a mohawk and all those feathers in his earrings.
Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Sep 16 2007 09:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

-bjork- wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out how BA would sneak in with a mohawk and all those feathers in his earrings.

The same way spawn does it with all the chains, hell spawn gets bonus points for not tripping himself up and falling off of a skyscraper. Laughing

Reply to topic

Jump to: