Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Jun 05 2007 02:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

lordsathien: I'll go first, playing a tapped Breeding Pool, go
Son of Rlyeh: play a forest, go
lordsathien: UUD, play a Mountain, your turn
Son of Rlyeh: UUD, play a mountain, go
lordsathien: UUD, play an Island, tap out for Infinite Rage (it's just quicker to give the specific title), your turn
Son of Rlyeh: i get ya
Son of Rlyeh: UUD, play a forest, tap out to play Rites of Flourishing, go ahead
lordsathien: aka "Double time"
Son of Rlyeh: yup
lordsathien: Untap, 1 dmg to you from Honden, Drawing
Son of Rlyeh: i'm not gonna tick my life off aloud every turn if thats ok with you, i'm keeping count
lordsathien: sure. Drawing 2, play a tapped Breeding Pool, your turn
Son of Rlyeh: UUD, play a mountain and a forest, play Heartbeat of Spring for a green and two colorless, then play defense of the heart and go
lordsathien: O.O
lordsathien: Untap, 1 to you, DD, drop a Mountain, tapping out to play Seeing Winds and Mirror Gallery. your turn
Son of Rlyeh: UUDD, play a forest and a mountain, tap three forests to play Quagnoth (giggity-goggity!), go ahead
lordsathien: Untap
lordsathien: 2 damage to you
lordsathien: Drawing 2 on upkeep and 2 on draw
lordsathien: Play an untapped Temple Garden (1Cool, tap it and a Mountain to play Cleansing Fire, and tap the rest out to play Hondens of Infinite Rage and Seeing Winds
Son of Rlyeh: UUD, tap three forests to play an entwined Journey of Discovery, putting two forests into play
Son of Rlyeh: i guess i didnt really need to, but oh well
Son of Rlyeh: Tapping everything i have left to first play Borborygmos, then using the remaining mana to play Shivan Wurm, bouncing Borborygmos to my hand
lordsathien: I was expecting Ulasht actually hehe
Son of Rlyeh: then attacking with quagnoth
lordsathien: I take 4
Son of Rlyeh: go ahead
lordsathien: I untap
lordsathien: Hondens burn a hole in Shivan Wurm for 10 damage
Son of Rlyeh: ok
lordsathien: I gain 10 life (24)
lordsathien: drawing 10 and 2 more on draw step. Hand size of 17 heh
Son of Rlyeh: haha
lordsathien: play a Swamp and an Island, how many cards in your hand?
Son of Rlyeh: two
lordsathien: ok
lordsathien: tap an Island and a Mountain for Honden of Night's Reach, tapping another Island and my Temple Garden to play Collective Restraint
lordsathien: you having fun? I know I am simply because of the insanity of all this
Son of Rlyeh: hahaha, yeah, this deck does that well
lordsathien: so yeah I've got all five land types out so you have to pay 5 to attack per critter
Son of Rlyeh: it was even worse when i had upwelling and doubling cube in here
lordsathien: O.O
lordsathien: I'm tired of being scared, I'll tap a Breeding Pool, Mountain, and Island to play Honden of Life's Web. I end my main phase and take 1 damage from mana burn, discarding: Mirror Gallery, Honden of Seeing Winds, two Honden of Night's Reach, and a Honden of Life's Web
Son of Rlyeh: hahaha
lordsathien: your turn
Son of Rlyeh: UUD
Son of Rlyeh: play a mountain, tap two forests and two mountains to play Birds of Paradise and Borborygmos again, pay five so quagnoth can attack and burn for one, attacking with quagnoth
lordsathien: I eat 4
Son of Rlyeh: go ahead
lordsathien: okay, Untap
lordsathien: Upkeep: I gain 14 life (33), get seven 1/1 Spirits, you discard 7 cards and the Hondens focus on the Gruul Clan "leader" for 10 damage
Son of Rlyeh: ok, he's now a pile of ash
lordsathien: drawing 14 off Seeing Windses, 17 cards in my library before draw step
lordsathien: okay, drawing 2
lordsathien: I'll play a Swamp and an untapped Hallowed Fountain for my lands (31), tap an Island and Swamp to play Collective Restraint
Son of Rlyeh: i'd be pissed if it werent so easy for me to pay lol
lordsathien: heh
lordsathien: Tap another Island and Swamp for another Collective Restraint, tap two Mountains to play a third Infinite Rage, one floating. Pay 8 for Draco
Son of Rlyeh: hoorah
lordsathien: I end my main phase and lose 1 from burn
lordsathien: (30). Discarding: Forsaken City, Honden of Seeing Winds, Hoden of Infinite Rage, 2 Hoden of Cleansing Fire, Tromp the Domains, Hoden of Life's Web, two Ordered Migrations, and Wandering Stream PHEW
lordsathien: wait a sec...
Son of Rlyeh: ok
lordsathien: ignore the burn and I'll tap out to play another Honden of Infinite Rage
lordsathien: after that's all done, your turn
Son of Rlyeh: during my upkeep, i'll sac Defense of the Heart
lordsathien: right
Son of Rlyeh: putting two Autochthon Wurms into play
lordsathien: lovely
Son of Rlyeh: Untapping and drawing
Son of Rlyeh: Playing a forest, tapping a forest to play nourish, gaining 6 life
Son of Rlyeh: Paying the 15 with four forests three mountains and the birds so quagnoth can attack and doing so
lordsathien: block with my 9/9 Draco
Son of Rlyeh: ...and regretting it instantly
lordsathien: heh
Son of Rlyeh: Ok, you win this one, i'm not going to be able to stop the Honden madness

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jun 05 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cards that only dickheads play in multiplayer that are unformally banned within our Magic group that Jeebus plays anyway: Biorhythm

Cards that only dickheads play in multiplayer that are unformally banned within our Magic group that Jeebus told Black Zarak it was totally OK to play: Test of Endurance
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Jun 06 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, I have GOT to get in on this MtG thing.

Reply to topic

Jump to: