[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
If I had a band...

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Nov 19 2005 02:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

If I had a band, our first single would be called "Kill Your Parents (They Don't Love You)".
The inevitable MTV edit would be called "Hug Your Parents (Because They Love You)".
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
cybersst
Title: Let it
PostPosted: Nov 19 2005 02:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
If I had a band, our first single would be called "Kill Your Parents (They Don't Love You)".
The inevitable MTV edit would be called "Hug Your Parents (Because They Love You)".

and release Waif Your Parents (They Don't Hate You) for the Wal-Mart/K-Mart CD release

ImageImage

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Nov 19 2005 03:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

if i started a heavy metal band,we would be called "blood from the river of death with sharp swords and decapitation via 40 saw blades with bones crushed into my april wine and drank at the seat of my throne in the 9th layer of hell"

our first single would be "ROHAAGGGGG,ROAHAHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,*SCREAAAAMM* ROAAAH!RRRGGG!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK RFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ROAHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

the enevidble mtv edit would simply be entitled "fuzzy bunnys"

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Nov 21 2005 10:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

If I had a band we'd be called "Necrophiliac Ecstacy"

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: Nov 21 2005 01:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

My first roommate and college (also a hometown friend) decided to make a two-man band with the entire first album consisting of 15 versions of the same song in different genres. The song was called I Fuck Sheep and featured Dick Vitale yelling "It's Awesome Baby!" in the background, as well as sheep sounds. I'm pretty sure we were actually sober during this process. We were up until about 5am laughing our fucking asses off. I still want to make this record.

Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Nov 21 2005 10:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

If I had a band, we'd play progressive music, video game music, and good original music. It would be a 5-piece (vocals, guitar, keyboards, bass, drums) with each member being a master of his/her craft. All I know about this now is that this dream will never come true in upstate New York. v_v

RIP Hacker.

Kutulu
Title: Ano Nantoz Kako Daimono
PostPosted: Nov 27 2005 09:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

B.B.King wrote:
"blood from the river of death with sharp swords and decapitation via 40 saw blades with bones crushed into my april wine and drank at the seat of my throne in the 9th layer of hell"
"ROHAAGGGGG,ROAHAHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,*SCREAAAAMM* ROAAAH!RRRGGG!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK RFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ROAHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

So you would play Grindcore? That barely, if at all, equates to Metal.

Think of me not as One, Think of me not as None, Think of me not at all, for I am Continual.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Nov 29 2005 12:34 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of Spanky McCracken, his college roommate, and music, I wrote a single (never recorded) that was nothing but Spanky farting and his roommate laughing about it like a little girl. The single was to be called "Stinky Giggles".

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Reply to topic

Jump to: