[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
"Figure It Out" is coming back.

Reply to topic
Reinhart_x
Title: Master of nothing
PostPosted: Mar 29 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

aeonic wrote:
Reinhart_x wrote:
You'd think with all of these hyperactive kids today that they'd want a few of these shows around to calm their asses down.

I apparently do not live in the same world that you do; all the kids I see anymore are lazy little fuckers with their faces glued to cellphones and videogames. Otherwise, everything you have to say, I would second to the point of being your backup in a duel. Legends was fucking amazing. I wanted to be on that show so much it was sick. Part of me is certain I'd have reflexively punched the shit out of one of the guards, though.

Lol man, I probably would have punched a temple guard too...Silver Snakes all day, baby. Anyway, when I said hyperactive I was referring to my ADD comment. The fact that the kids nowadays always need to have something interactive(?) to do like text on their phones or play games or talk their head off is a sign of that. I mean, damn, these kids can't sit still or quiet for a minute. So yeah, hyperactive I suppose was the wrong word choice, my bad. Very Happy I'm glad you share my feelings, dude, these network execs just don't know...

You know what, I'd hate to say it but we may have to watch this show; if it does well maybe we can get these other cool game shows back. I just hope Legends is next...
Reply to topic

Jump to: