"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Female Base Mesh

Reply to topic
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 07 2012 12:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hiya all,

Over the last few days I have been working on a female base mesh for my portfolio, in hopes of focusing down its content (Character Models). I finally got off my ass and started doing something productive after wasting the last few months playing games and generally being lazy as shit.

Problem is, now that I have finished the thing, I am lost as to what sort of character to make it into. It can be made into anything really. Any genre, or it could even be used to model an established character. I tend to focus on sci-fi and fantasy stuff, but I am really stuck even in narrowing that down further. When I am not given a focus I tend to flounder and begin to insistently try different things and end up not getting anything done.

So I was hoping maybe you all might have some ideas on what to make it into, What to "dress" it in and what not.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Here is the Base Model...

[SPOILER:756aaeb459]Image[/SPOILER:756aaeb459]
Preng
Title: All right, that's cool!
PostPosted: Feb 07 2012 02:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
I tend to focus on sci-fi and fantasy stuff...

Seriously, though, that's quite a cool model you were able to construct. I don't really have a specific recommendation for you, but whenever I'm on a creative slump I try listening to a new album and just going with the flow. It might work for you.
Reply to topic

Jump to: