"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
How does this look?

Reply to topic
Slayer1
Title: ,,!,, for you know who
PostPosted: Aug 27 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I know the sound in the first fight cut out. For some reason my system had a really bad lag and the connection to the box was bad. I switched it up to a better resolution but... just watch.
JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Aug 28 2011 08:39 am Reply with quote Back to top

Looks good.

You should probably have a dedicated thread for all your video game playthroughs and stuff man, you got a lot of separate threads in here. It would just help with clutter.

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Aug 28 2011 11:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

After changing the resolution, it looks good. Get the sound issue resolved, and actually learn how to play Mortal Kombat, and you're good to go.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

i'll_bite_your_ear
Title: Distillatoria
PostPosted: Aug 28 2011 11:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

Looks good enough.

it was the best of times
it was the blurst of times

Slayer1
Title: ,,!,, for you know who
PostPosted: Aug 28 2011 11:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Klimbatize wrote:
After changing the resolution, it looks good. Get the sound issue resolved, and actually learn how to play Mortal Kombat, and you're good to go.

I know how to play MK, just a hard time when the screen I'm looking at is about four inches high by four inches wide :\
The sound issue came out of left field but I'm going to be working with the editing program for a lot of this (the roxio program is awesome) and it might clear up some of the issues with audio levels and that scratching noise. My only thing was when playing it, the game had a sort of double image look, but when I processed it and uploaded it to youtube, it's gone.

Quote:
You should probably have a dedicated thread for all your video game playthroughs and stuff man, you got a lot of separate threads in here. It would just help with clutter

I'll get around to that later tonight and make a thread for it. Right now just enough time to post this
Reply to topic

Jump to: