"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
UseBombs - Volume 5, Issue 2

Reply to topic
Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Feb 22 2010 04:44 am Reply with quote Back to top

Lo and behold, UseBombs rises from the grave for a third time. Or fourth. I can't remember anymore...

Anyway, I didn't want to make a post until I was more sure about our new format and procedure, but it looks like we're here to stay this time. We just released our second issue yesterday, looking into the mystic dimensional abyss known as Time Travel. Check out our first issue also, which was about Rebirth. While I wasn't too impressed with my first article, the others had some great stuff.

We currently have 5 primary writers on staff, myself inclusive.We're basically a circle of friends who have been outputing creatively on and off for years, such as the short-lived Bromance podcasts. We all also have our own blogs, none of which have really been updated too much yet (we're still focusing mainly on the primary site).

We also have a forum. I do warn you though, it's mostly composed of the local crowd at this point and they may be weary of outsiders, but they had better be more more weary of my internet backhand. The staff will moderate if need be and we also have the ability to invoke a trail for rulebreakers. This forum also has an arcade. There are some neat games on there and we're adding more as we go. I'd love to see NS get on there and kick some ass.

There are other links to, to some comics, a bunch of photos, some of my music (which I still need to organize...), and a few videos. I honestly don't know why Arion put that Spore video on there...

Here is the cover art for our second issue:

RIP Hacker.

Slayer1
Title: ,,!,, for you know who
PostPosted: Feb 28 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Glad I finally joined... I didn't realize so many people on that site were in the same area as me... hot damn!
JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Mar 01 2010 12:13 am Reply with quote Back to top

Score!

Reply to topic

Jump to: