"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Sewer TMNT toyline

Reply to topic
Neutral-Bob
Title: Zarkin Frood
PostPosted: Aug 21 2006 06:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

When I was younger, and lacking of money, I used to get sick alot. As such I was constantly taken to the doctor. My aunt, being the nice lady she is, spoiled me to no ends. Whenever I had an operation or had to go to the doctor she'd buy my a TMNT original toy. For awhile I had them all in tact but, being the kid that I was, lost most of them. Right now all I have is my "Sewer" edition Raphael with a missing arm and a broken ejector head, a Donatello sans staff, and what appears to be half of Leonardo. Looking back I really miss them. At my age keeping toys around the room in clear view is not a good idea when inviting girls over, however I can't help but miss my old toys. Just for nostalgia does anyone remember the "Sewer" edition of the TMNT? I call it the "Sewer" edition because it came out awhile after the original toyline. The thing I remember most about them was that they each carried Sewer-themed weaponry. (For example Michaelangelo with Plunger-nunchucks) If you do remember them, do you have any links?

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S Lewis

PhreQuencYViii
Title: olololol
PostPosted: Oct 10 2006 08:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I remember I had the Sewermobile, which was a toilet with wheels thing.

http://www.timelesstrinkets.com/OtherBoyToys/Images/TMNTToiletTaxi.jpg

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: Oct 11 2006 01:22 am Reply with quote Back to top

I had Sewer Surfin' mike, I fucking loved it. It was the best one ever. In fact, I liked to rip the legs off and stick them on other ones, because they were awesome. That and the Rockin' Leonardo, with a guitar, because he had radical shredded blue jeans.

I also used to mix and match limbs with my toxic avenger toys, as they were interchangeable with the TMNT ones.

What was the name of that metal robot raphael, was it Metal Head? Chrome Dome? Some stupid pun. I liked that one, too.
PhreQuencYViii
Title: olololol
PostPosted: Oct 11 2006 01:32 am Reply with quote Back to top

I think it was metal head?

Man but the god damn rapheal with a magic top hat was goofy, as was the one where they shoot pizzas out of there stomach.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: