[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Damnit!

Reply to topic
Laminated Sky
Title: Extra Crispy
PostPosted: Aug 12 2008 02:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
The latest setback for Randy Orton has to be incredibly frustrating for him as well as WWE.

Orton, who just recently announced that he was medically cleared to wrestle after suffering a broken collarbone during his match against Triple H at the One Night Stand pay-per-view in June, re-broke his collarbone in a motorcycle accident, according to wwe.com. He is expected to be out of action an additional three months.

Damn it, I fucking hate Batista, Cena, and CM Punk. Now Orton is out for 3 more months.

Fuck Raw is gonna suck especially since (Spoiler= Kane killed Rey Mysterio =Spoiler).

I'm so bananas I'm showing up to your open casket,
to fill it up with explosive gases,
and close it back,
with a lit match in it,
while I sit back, and just hope it catches.

Blow you to fragments,
laugh,
roll you, and smoke the ashes.

http://history.sydlexia.com/index.php?title=Laminated_Sky

Signature subject to change without notice.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
nihilisticglee
PostPosted: Aug 12 2008 05:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Indy Punk > Orton, that being said, Punk is being used poorly right now.
Ghandi
Title: Alexz Aficionado
PostPosted: Aug 12 2008 06:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Orton's out for 3 months? Wow, Raw will be good like it was when Cena was out for 6 months! Very Happy

Finally, good news.

RIP Hacker

Alexz Johnson

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Aug 12 2008 08:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It may be a work:

(News going around the Wrestling Sites)
There's some questioning behind the legitimacy of WWE's story on Randy Orton re-injuring himself in a motorcycle accident. While we don't want to look stupid and say it's a work, it sure does look suspicious and a few people close to the situation are feeling the same way. Other than the WWE story, there has been no outside confirmation on the accident. The belief among some is that it is real, but the story hasn't been reported in any St. Louis media outlets as of this writing and seeing how Randy Orton is a celebrity, a motorcycle accident would at least have been picked up by someone by now. If the story isn't reported elsewhere in the next few days, then you can start to ask more questions. You have to ask how a guy rolled 300 feet on the ground and only re-injured his shoulder. Like I said, I'd hate to call it a work and it turn out to be true but the WWE story had a lot of details in it making it look credible, but is it too detailed? Furthermore, as of this writing, the Missouri Highway Patrol lists no accident report for anyone with the last name Orton for August 8th through the 11th. One would like to think that Orton is okay and will make some sort of surprise appearance at Sunday's SummerSlam pay-per-view but we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.
Gantrithor
Title: Big Sexy
PostPosted: Aug 12 2008 09:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Trips literally sabotaged Orton's bike or something? That's a real cerebral assassin for yuh.
Reply to topic

Jump to: