"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Here's one for you: Mega Force!

Reply to topic
Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Feb 13 2006 11:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

Who remembers this line? I freakin' loved these things but never actually had many. My brother's friend had like all of them and I'd be so jealous when he brought them over. I did have Ram Fist, Sky Striker (which was my favorite), Crossbolt, Tar Tracks, Skorpian, Thunderwolf, Thor Hammer and some of the small vehicle sets. Only later did it occur to me that military vehicles on such a scale were absurd, but damn if it wasn't cool when I was little.

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/megaforce/megaforce.html
narc
PostPosted: Feb 13 2006 03:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

yup i have a ton of those in my parents' basement somewhere. they were all on clearance at target or something. i know i had a massive jet or two and the large ground vehicles and a bunch of small tanks and planes and rocket.....shooting vehicle things...
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Feb 13 2006 04:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, more toys serving the young republicans. The part of me that's republican got that way thanks to GI Joe, 24, and military themed toys.

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Feb 13 2006 05:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'd so sign up for the army if I meant I got to operate vehicles like Thor Hammer or G.I. Joe's Rolling Thunder. War would be so much more awesome if we drove state-sized vehicles with enough firepower to level a mountain range around.
Neutral-Bob
Title: Zarkin Frood
PostPosted: Aug 19 2006 02:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

It's toys like that which make me regret being bourne into a family of poor social-standings. Back when I was a kid I used to have to fashion toys I wanted out of toys I had. Stuff like a random rotund robot became the equivalent of Mega Man when I sculpted half-ass abs onto his chest and painted him blue with my generic paint kit. Those were good times,

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S Lewis

Reply to topic

Jump to: