[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Resident Evil Revelations 2

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Dec 12 2014 09:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of REmakes, someone posted on Twitter a picture of an Asian PS3 remake of RE1 in HD. It's region-free and apparently has full English support. Anyone grabbed this?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Dec 12 2014 11:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
The best remake of the original Resident Evil came out on the DS. Classic version with a few minor changes, mostly little puzzles incorporating the touchscreen. Zombies vomiting and being able to blow into the mic to have it spray back on them and also having to fight them with the knife at times when entering rooms. Also, YOU FIGHT THE SNAKE WITH A FUCKING KNIFE!

The DS version is definitely underrated. The only other person I know who has played it (and all of the reviews I've read online) hates the knife fights, but I find them immensely entertainingly. Plus, with the addition of a separate button for the knife and quicker turns, I really feel like they tightened up the controls, which is one of my very few gripes about the original (and I normally love tank controls).
Bob Dylan`s Blues wrote:
I'm pretty sure the reason why we never got updates of the sequels was due to poor sales of REmake. So hopefully those still have a chance if Re-REmake does well.

I love that Capcom considers selling over a million copies "poor sales".

jprime
Title: Ex-GameWinners
PostPosted: May 30 2015 12:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

BUMP. I started the game this morning. I like what I've seen so far, though I'll have to stop avoiding the "Jill sandwich" scene in the original game from now on; I'll just play as if the programmers left the broken shotgun out of her scenario, as they should have.
Reply to topic

Jump to: