[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Rolling Words: Snoop Dogg’s Smokable Book

Reply to topic
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Jun 15 2012 09:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

i was completely blown away by this. just had to share it
Quote:
Introducing Rolling Words, Snoop Dogg's smokable songbook. A promotion for Snoop Dogg’s Kingsize Slim Rolling Papers created by San Francisco agency Pereira & O’Dell.

Each page is a rolling paper with Snoop’s greatest songs and lyrics written on them - in non-toxic ink – for your rolling pleasure. The pages are perforated making them easy to detach.

The book is made of hemp-related materials, with the cover, binding, and internal lining all made from hemp seed paper while the spine of the book is a match striking surface. "We'd been working with Pereira O'Dell on the "Obrigado" song & video with Snoop Dogg & Marcel D2 to debut Jawbone's Jambox in Brazil when they came to us with the idea for Rolling Words," said Nick Adler, Strategic Brand Director, Stampede Management.

"Honestly, we were kind of blown away. It's a fantastic brand extension for us, and totally captures the vibe and spirit of Snoop and our platform. We're excited about the project and eager to see where it takes us." While the book is currently for elite distribution, a limited edition book is being discussed for release online. However, 420-friendly festival goers at this year’s Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival will get a chance to sample the rolling papers from posters placed at the festival with the rolling papers as tabs to detach and take.

http://x.co/lBAD

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Crazy_Bastard
Title: CeeBee
PostPosted: Jun 30 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not a fan of Snoop Dogg, but I'd totally buy a Bible made like this just so I could be even more blasphemous whilst I smoke.
Plus, how great would it be to find all the pages with verse number 4:20 of each book?
Hacker
Banned
PostPosted: Jul 04 2012 02:37 am Reply with quote Back to top

Just... wow lol. I'm surprised this hasn't been done before

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Jul 04 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

That's hilarious, honestly.

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

SHODAN
Title: Sentient
PostPosted: Jul 21 2012 11:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@ Crazy_Bastard: I have used Bible pages as rolling papers before, and they taste like crap. I would not recommend it.

Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence? When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence. I am SHODAN.

ptrizzle
Title: 25 to Life
PostPosted: Jul 22 2012 03:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Aren't they made of rice paper?

Broken bruised forgotten sore, too f**ked up to care anymore, poison to my rotten core, too f**ked up to care anymore!

Reply to topic

Jump to: