[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Seth MacFarlane Slated to Ruin The Flintstones

Reply to topic
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Sep 08 2011 09:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

Greg the White wrote:
Syd Lexia wrote:
Does anyone remember the Yogi Bear and Jetsons shorts that John K did? They were fucking shameful. Then again, pretty much everything John K did besides the first season or two of Ren & Stimpy was pretty awful.

I used to read Jon K's blog a lot, because he had some interesting things to say, but the fact that he thought he was some kind of tortured genius and that nobody appreciated those HB shorts he did just turned me off. He strikes me as possibly being a massive asshole in real life.

i remember reading an interview on IGN.com and he really did come off very arrogant. and all he did was bash the 'south park guys' (trey & matt).

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Ky-Guy
Title: Obscure Nintendo Gamer
PostPosted: Sep 08 2011 01:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

YABBA-DABBA-DON'T!

I mean, what's next? A Jetsons remake?

Syd Lexia wrote:
iPhone games are what you play when you can't get at actual games. You know, like how sometimes alcoholics drink mouthwash.

Lexiabot9000 wrote:
Your love life will be happy and harmonious if you stick to masturbating.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Jack Slater
Title: Friendly Felon
PostPosted: Dec 12 2011 01:23 am Reply with quote Back to top

username wrote:
Greg the White wrote:
Syd Lexia wrote:
Does anyone remember the Yogi Bear and Jetsons shorts that John K did? They were fucking shameful. Then again, pretty much everything John K did besides the first season or two of Ren & Stimpy was pretty awful.

I used to read Jon K's blog a lot, because he had some interesting things to say, but the fact that he thought he was some kind of tortured genius and that nobody appreciated those HB shorts he did just turned me off. He strikes me as possibly being a massive asshole in real life.

i remember reading an interview on IGN.com and he really did come off very arrogant. and all he did was bash the 'south park guys' (trey & matt).

Hopefully for something righteous, like the entire show being focused around pederasty, and not just their success.

Oh, let's run the gauntlet: Seth sucks, Family Guy sucks, I wish he had been on that damn plane, he's done more harm to American society than a million Bin Ladens, the Flintstones sucked then, they will also suck now, except the new version will be simply flaming gay and perverse. Cause that's EDGY, and Sethy Mac is EDGY AND COOL!

Family Guy is fucking pathetic. The only thing more pathetic are the vaguely human members of the Family Guy cult.

Just my two cents. I don't have tv, so I won't watch it anyway, but I will no doubt have to listen to morons repeat endlessly everything from it.

Cause that's how I roll bounce.

username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Apr 22 2012 03:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

apparently he wont be heading this up, unless this tweet is a joke http://x.co/jZ97

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

justdrop
Title: Supreme Overlord
PostPosted: Apr 23 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

GO FLYERS # 1 ! ! !

On topic: I think the movie sullied the Flintstones just as much as Seth would (I don't like his stuff either.)

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."- Winston Churchill

The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Apr 26 2012 02:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

Kirk Cameron is the guy from those Christian movies, isn't he? What does he want to do with a show filled with dinosaurs, which are probably incompatible with some fundamentalist views on prehistory?

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Apr 26 2012 07:13 am Reply with quote Back to top

Are you guys fucking retarded? That was a damn joke. Obviously Kirk Cameron is not taking over the project. It's probably been shelved.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Apr 26 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I think deep down Syd, they knew that. They just wanted to believe...

Or, perhaps to not stop believing...

REVIEWS, LEGOS, NONSENSE Check out Zarak's Barracks!

"Let that be a lesson to you, your family and everyone you've ever known..."

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!"

Reply to topic

Jump to: