SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Who do you call when you want some pepperoni?

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Mar 21 2012 10:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

toplessrobot.com wrote:
Discotek just announced they've licensed the Kyattou Ninden Teyande anime for a U.S. home video release. You may know the series better as Samurai Pizza Cats. Sounds like Discotek will be releasing the U.S. adaptation and the original Japanese version, albeit separately; I'm going to assume any consternation caused by this decision is overwhelmed by the joy you feel that Samurai Pizza Cats is actually, finally, coming out on DVD.

Glee. I'm actually curious how far the differences will be.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Ky-Guy
Title: Obscure Nintendo Gamer
PostPosted: Mar 21 2012 12:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I might buy both to see the differences for myself, actually. I don't remember actually seeing the anime, but I've always wanted to.

Syd Lexia wrote:
iPhone games are what you play when you can't get at actual games. You know, like how sometimes alcoholics drink mouthwash.

Lexiabot9000 wrote:
Your love life will be happy and harmonious if you stick to masturbating.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: Mar 21 2012 01:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Holy shit, this is awesome! I'm totally stoked about this show FINALLY being officially released to the American public again! Very Happy
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: