SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
WWE did the coolest thing they've done in a long time...

Reply to topic
uncle joe
PostPosted: Aug 25 2010 03:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I think they took the title off hm because they thought he injured himself a lot worse than he actually did.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Aug 25 2010 03:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Sheamus sucks. I would like to see a push for R-Truth.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Doddsino
PostPosted: Aug 26 2010 06:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I agree Syd. In fact, JoMo needs a heel turn or something quick since he's been jobbing left and right. The same applies even more for MVP, whom I can't remember the last time he actually won. You'd think a move to SD would do good, yet the exact opposite happens.
Ba'al
Title: Zerg Zergling
PostPosted: Aug 26 2010 06:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

R-Truth has been doing the same thing since 2001, why the guy doesn't have X-Pac heat is beyond me.

uncle joe
PostPosted: Aug 27 2010 12:52 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sheamus rules on the mic now tat he's ghatten more comfutabel, fella.

Doddsino
PostPosted: Aug 29 2010 02:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ba'al wrote:
R-Truth has been doing the same thing since 2001, why the guy doesn't have X-Pac heat is beyond me.

The guy is legitimately likeable. X-Pac was not, despite being a good wrestler. Waltman couldn't speak on the mic and even though he could work with anyone, he didn't have the psychology to keep the crowd's interest. Also, I never liked the term X-Pac heat, yes he was the only WWF face booed during the Invasion, but a lot of that has to do with the fact they never gave us a reason to cheer him, especially with him curtain jerking Heat. Waltman was at a show back in 2008 I believe when D-X was doing their thing and he was over big time. If anyone was to have X Pac heat, I would've applied it to Bobby Lashley a few years ago. That guy was not interesting in the slightest.
Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Sep 15 2010 09:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

OH dear

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sep 15 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

"That's my new gimmick, I watch TV shows."
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
JRA
PostPosted: Sep 15 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I don't get it, so he called bullshit on the tabloids. How is this an "Oh dear?"

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

Optimist With Doubts
PostPosted: Sep 16 2010 12:29 am Reply with quote Back to top

the horrible drunkeness id assume

uncle joe
PostPosted: Sep 16 2010 03:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

I could care less about his physique, but it started to affect his performance. I can totally see them chewing him out, not because he isn't a brick house like Cena, but because lately he's looked like Snooki with a goatee. He's gotten alot sloppier too, and in a business where you are bound to get injured, you don't need to increase the chances exponentially by having a sloppy guy in there with you. He just needs a break thats all.

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Sep 16 2010 11:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

The current rumors is that the WWE is very pissed at Hardy's work ethic and health as of late, but at the same time they are reluctant to let him go, fearing that he would meet up with Jeff in TNA, and bring back the Hardy Boys, which could be a huge boost to TNA ratings.

Seriously.

Vince is a wee bit paranoid these days.

In other news, Triple H now has his own office in Titan Towers, as he has been officially promoted to "Creative Executive Consultant", which means he is basically Vince's right hand, and helps Vince with creative decisions.

Now many of you may boo and groan at this, but in the words of DDP's crappy WWE character, "It's a good thing!"

This means that HHH now has official power to keep Vince from agreeing to stupid angles and story lines that fall onto his desk. Many in the company are happy about this as well. Mostly, because has Vince is getting older, he is really starting to lose touch with his audience and mostly agrees to things he personally likes, more than what he thinks the fans will like.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sep 16 2010 09:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

HHH is going to keep wrestling though. Never make an aging, active wrestler into a booker. It doesn't work.
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Sep 28 2010 04:54 am Reply with quote Back to top

I particularly enjoyed tonight's RAW. Edge vs. GlaDOS was a great throwback to Flair vs Mick Foley's book. Jericho reprieving his Man-of-1001-moves thing was good too, even though most of it was during the commercial break.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

JRA
PostPosted: Sep 28 2010 09:46 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Valdronius wrote:
I particularly enjoyed tonight's RAW. Edge vs. GlaDOS was a great throwback to Flair vs Mick Foley's book. Jericho reprieving his Man-of-1001-moves thing was good too, even though most of it was during the commercial break.

That's exactly how it worked back in WCW. Did he just say "armbar " 999 times again?

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Sep 28 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

No, he was listing all the wrestlers he's ever beaten.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Laminated Sky
Title: Extra Crispy
PostPosted: Oct 01 2010 02:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone else find that the WWE gets repetitive? Don't get me wrong but, they always seem to have the same hand-full of wrestlers that win the world heavy weight champion, and the WWE champion.

As long as I don't have to watch the same matches for three straight PPVs, I'm fine. It is almost like vince is just stealing your money, sometimes.

I'm so bananas I'm showing up to your open casket,
to fill it up with explosive gases,
and close it back,
with a lit match in it,
while I sit back, and just hope it catches.

Blow you to fragments,
laugh,
roll you, and smoke the ashes.

http://history.sydlexia.com/index.php?title=Laminated_Sky

Signature subject to change without notice.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Jack Slater
Title: Friendly Felon
PostPosted: Jan 24 2011 12:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

Chile Guy wrote:
Fuck you Linda McMahon... just FUCK YOU.
You're the cancer that is killing the wrestling in WWE.

No. Vince McMahon killed the WWE, ten years ago, when he bought WCW.

P.S.: wrestling IS a kid's show. It always has been and always will be, and should not be any different. Or am I the only one old enough to remember how goddamn retarded wrestling got towards the end of the "Attitude" era?

Everything "edgy" is anything but, and only for children who want to think they're mature bad-asses, or grown men who should know better.
JRA
PostPosted: Jan 25 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well HBK's in the Hall of Fame. Nothing wrong with that except...why wasn't he in sooner, you know, when WWE was inducting Bob Uecker, or Eddie Guerrero 10 years too early to exploit his death properly?

Jack Slater
Title: Friendly Felon
PostPosted: Jan 26 2011 02:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

JRA wrote:
Well HBK's in the Hall of Fame. Nothing wrong with that except...why wasn't he in sooner, you know, when WWE was inducting Bob Uecker, or Eddie Guerrero 10 years too early to exploit his death properly?

I thought the same thing about Alice Cooper and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I said to myself, "Kyle, why isn't the R&R HOF using Alice Cooper to exploit Eddie Guerrero's death properly?"

True story.
JRA
PostPosted: Jan 26 2011 11:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Oh bite me.

Optimist With Doubts
PostPosted: Jan 26 2011 06:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I'm back.

Reply to topic

Jump to: