"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Game ideas I'd love to see done

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Feb 26 2006 12:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

GTA: WWII. Basically another "period piece" GTA game. I know a whole bunch of people who'd want to play it and it would definately inject some new life into both the GTA franchise and the genre of games solely existing due to WWII.

Expansions for Guitar Hero. I love this game but the song selection could still use some more music.

Golden Sun III. I've been waiting long enough damnit.

More Konami game Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Nnot so much a video game idea as something I'd just like to see. They've already done some of the elements from Gradius in the game. I wouldn't mind seeing Metal Gear or Castlevania stuff.

A Warhammer 40k/Starcraft crossover title.

A Battle Network/Digimon crossover game.

Anyone else got some ideas?

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Feb 26 2006 04:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

GTA: Motor City
We've had a GTA in Fake Miami and one in Fake LA, now it's time for one in a barely fictitious Detroit. The twist would be that if you killed too many cops, they'd start sending ED209s after you and then RoboCop.

Grand Theft Mario Kart
One of the biggest criticisms of GTA is that it's not really a fun game and people only like it because it's violent and vulgar. I disagree. The game mechanics aren't bad, and I'd like to see Nintendo prove it with a clever parody. Instead of Tony C, you'd play as Nintendo's greatest anti-hero, Wario. You'd still run over pedestrians, but they'd all be Goombas and Koopas and you'd be able to get the classic Mario point succession by running over enough guys in a row. The game would be good clean family fun, but it would probably end up with a Teen rating since that's what Smash Brothers got.

I don't know why both my ideas are GTA-related, but they are.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: Feb 27 2006 12:57 am Reply with quote Back to top

Warning: Not Suitable

This would be a single player FPS rpg. The name is basically a warning about how disturbing and fucked up the game would be. It's just a warning that it's not suitable for anyone (instead of, for example , warning: not suitable for people under 17). You play as Breakfast Lun, the Australian anti-hero who on the first day of his new office job stabs the security guard in the neck with a pen and steals his gun, then shoots up the entire place, killing everyone. You go on to become one of the top serial killers ever, getting advice from charles manson, richard ramirez, the unibomber and the zodiac killer. Your bad attitude and crappy one-liners would make it have all the appeal of Duke Nukem 3d, while the "go anywhere, kill anyone" aspect would appeal to the GTA fans.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Feb 27 2006 01:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

SimPimp

I don't know how it's not a game already.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Murdar Machene
PostPosted: Feb 27 2006 01:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

They have some piece of crap called Spicy Hot Dates or something...it's basically the relationship and sex aspect of the Sims with none of the fun of murdering an entire family by fire or drowning.

I remember once on The Sims 2 I had Mario (like Super Mario) living by himself in this house, he was fat and misshapen. Some girl from up the street would always come over and use his shower and eat his food and sleep there, but whenever Mario tried to touch her or hit on her she rejected him. This gave Mario mental problems. Mario had a mental breakdown and had to see a shrink because he wasn't getting enough social interaction, he was just coming home, being kept up all night by the girl watching TV or dancing the to the stereo at 4 am, or working.

I threw a party for Mario and invited a bunch of neighbors over. Mario ended up trying to go to bed during the party, but was woken up by the stereo. Mario got up, screamed like a psychotic and fell over dead on the spot. The other party members stood around his corpse talking and eating pizza, not caring one bit. Another one of the neighbors got explosive diarrhea and vomiting and died at the party as well.

The woman still came over and ate food and watched TV for weeks after Mario was dead.

And that, my friends, is why I will never play The Sims 2 again.
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Feb 27 2006 03:06 am Reply with quote Back to top

That's damn funny. Even if it's not true, it's still damn funny. I hope it's true though.

I've said this a couple times before, but a game that puts you in the role of a serial killer sniper would sell like gay-bashing in Texas.

I'd also like to see a well made sim where you have to head a cartel. Dominate the drug trade, perform hits on political figures, rule with an iron fist and take over the city. If they also put you in the role of the hitman, the getaway driver, etc. I'd buy it.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Feb 27 2006 09:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

Valdronius wrote:
If they also put you in the role of the hitman, the getaway driver, etc. I'd buy it.

How about a game where you play as Bret "The Hitman" Hart and you have to kill Vince McMahon?
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Feb 27 2006 04:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
How about a game where you play as Bret "The Hitman" Hart and you have to kill Vince McMahon?

Part of the game would inevitably involve aiming a loogie at Vince, and then spelling out WCW in the air. That would just be terrible. Then you'd have to go through the rest of Bret's career, doing cameos in The Adventures of Sinbad and playing the Genie in a theatre production of Aladdin. Eventually you'd make it to the Hall of Fame induction ceremony where could finally exact your revenge.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Feb 27 2006 05:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You'd also suffer a Goldberg-related concussion, after which your character would be prone to blackouts and hallucinations, kinda like in Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.
Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Feb 27 2006 09:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Valdronius wrote:
Eventually you'd make it to the Hall of Fame induction ceremony where could finally exact your revenge.

Yea, but the character would be too humble (now) to get any money for it. It'd make a good finale.

RIP Hacker.

Murdar Machene
PostPosted: Feb 28 2006 01:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

Then Hacksaw Jim Duggan would get busted for posession of marijuana and you could break him out of jail in the bonus round.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Feb 28 2006 01:43 am Reply with quote Back to top

If Hacksaw's on anything, my guess would be speed.
Reply to topic

Jump to: