[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Robo Force

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Feb 03 2006 04:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

SOTA from Robo Force.

I already featured SOTA in a comic, but I figured I might as well bring up Robo Force. These guys were fairly cool. Anyone remember them?

Here's the complete line: http://www.i-mockery.com/roboforce/
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
narc
PostPosted: Feb 03 2006 04:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

hey, i've been reading your site for a few weeks. i enjoy it, so thanks for that. i had the robotech "castle" thing, and the good and evil vehicles. i had sota, vulgar (drill for a nose), max steel, the evil yellow robot with the flip out of chest gun, the good robot with the helicoptor blade on his head ( i think his name was koptor or something clever like that), and maybe one or two others. if my spelling seems bad, it's because i think the toys were spelled that way on purpose. i'm full of the same type of knowledge as you are (in addition to count chocula, frankenberry, and boo berry and fourth monster cereal was on the scene for a very brief period known as fruity yummy mummy.......c'mon, no one remembers taht) so if you need help with anything nostalgia related, email me. thanks again for the humor the site has provided. ~nick
Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Feb 06 2006 08:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, had a bunch of those guys too. Cool, but I think the giant suction cups is what killed the line, can't have too much action going on when all your robots are built like wheel-less shop vacs.
Reply to topic

Jump to: