[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Nash wants Taz gone from TNA?

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Dec 19 2009 07:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Some of the dirt sheets are reporting that Kevin Nash been complaining that Taz sucks and wants him off the announcing team in favor of WCW alum Mark Madden. I agree that Taz is terrible on the announce team, but why Madden, why not bring back Don West?

Nash responded to these allegations on Twitter, in character: ""just found out i wanted Taz out and madden in. let me see dave meltzer. nash's christmas wish list.....more money for me, more money for me"
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Ba'al
Title: Zerg Zergling
PostPosted: Dec 19 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't he also ask Hulk Hogan for a raise and nWo 4 Lyfe?

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Dec 19 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Supposedly Nash hasn't pushed for Scott Hall. The last time he tried to bring Scott in, he no showed a PPV. Scott is kind of a liability to Nash. Scott is like the friend you bring to someone's party who loads up on free beer, makes an ass out of himself, and then the next day everyone is talking about what an asshole YOU are for bringing him.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Doddsino
PostPosted: Dec 20 2009 05:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hall is quite possibly in the top 5 guys who should've gotten the belt but never did. If it weren't for his habits, he might've had a shot. Hell even Last Call Scott Hall didn't even touch the surface of how many problems this guy has. That being said, outside of the HOF...I don't really want to see him back.

As far as Taz leaving? Nah...I like him. He's got a certain personality and calling style that I've grown accustom to over the years and would probably prefer him over everyone in WWE besides Striker. He's not nearly as overthetop as West was. I had to sometimes turn my Closed Captions on in order to understand ol' Don.

I can't believe I'm saying this but...I actually LONG for the days when Jarrett seemed to have full control over TNA.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Dec 20 2009 08:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

Jarrett is coming back to TV, so hopefully that will give him so more creative control. Also, I don't know if Hogan is just talking the talk, but in nearly every interview he's done about TNA, he's said: "Fuck the writers, let these guys wrestle."

And that was what drew me to TNA back when they first got their TV deal, it was just guys wrestling and occasionally cutting promos. There were feuds, but there weren't ridiculous storylines like the Cody Deaner bullshit. If Hogan can bring them back to that, awesome.
Doddsino
PostPosted: Dec 20 2009 03:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Despite the fact that he's my favorite wrestler of all time, I think TNA started going downhill as soon as they got Kurt Angle.
Reply to topic

Jump to: