[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Wanted: Mario Paint commercial

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jan 27 2006 10:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I am currently seeking the old Mario Paint commercial. I'd like to write about the game, but I really need the commercial to illustrate several key points about it. If anyone has an old tapes from the early 90s that might have this on it, please check.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: Jan 28 2006 01:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh, I have a commercial of that on an old tape I have of some Ren and Stimpy or Doug episodes.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jan 28 2006 11:29 am Reply with quote Back to top

1) I believe there was only one ad, but just to make sure, it's narrated by a kid and his story starts off with a rock falling from the sky, right?

2) Would you be able to rip it? If not, I'd pay the expenses for you to copy the tape and ship me a copy.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Murdar Machene
PostPosted: Jan 30 2006 12:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that's the commercial. I'm gonna have to look for it, but I know it's somewhere around here. I can rip it, I have video in and out on my pc.
SamanthaMcPoopenstein
Title: Gadabout Ragamuffin
PostPosted: Jan 30 2006 11:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

I discovered that my mario paint mouse just quit working recently, what a bummer... I played that game like a maniac when I was a kid. (loved the animating) It was great that Warioware featured the Knat Attack mini game.
Murdar Machene
PostPosted: Jan 30 2006 05:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I liked making custom stamps of pistols, shotguns, chainsaws, lightsabers and whatnot. Oh yeah and luigi in a bloody hockey mask. I'd make the 9 frame animations and do shootouts and whatnot. And yeah, I played the crap out of knat attack. I bought the mouse, the pad, and the cartridge for 15 bucks from a friend who was desperate for money one day. What a freaking steal. I'd pay 15 bucks just to play Knat Attack, you kidding me?
Reply to topic

Jump to: