[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Kill Mother Earth

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Dec 09 2005 02:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

As I watched the weather change from snow to rain back to snow again over the last few hours, I realized something: a healthy planet is highly overrated. As soon as the weather clears up a little bit, I'm heading down to Target and I'm gonna buy out their entire supply of hairspray. Then I'm gonna stand outside and spray that shit everywhere until I destroy enough of the ozone layer to make northeastern America a bearable place to live.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Dec 09 2005 02:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

If it didnt work on South Park, its probably not going to work for you either. Cuz I base everything I do on South Park.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Dec 09 2005 02:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top

There was just thunder and lightning... and it's still snowing. This is not cool.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Dec 09 2005 04:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
    As I watched the weather change from snow to rain back to snow again over the last few hours, I realized something: a healthy planet is highly overrated. As soon as the weather clears up a little bit, I'm heading down to Target and I'm gonna buy out their entire supply of hairspray. Then I'm gonna stand outside and spray that shit everywhere until I destroy enough of the ozone layer to make northeastern America a bearable place to live.

Being from a part of New York touching the St. Lawrence River, I totally agree. The river-based humidity plus the polar continental winds that swoop down from Canadia are a bitch and I hate it. In fact, I walked like a moron to the library today because of the combination of the snow height and a winter coat that's too small for me. Thanks, Old Man Winter; You can kiss my ass. Unfortunately, we don't have a Target here yet (though there's one being built), so I'm just going to have to go put up with Wal-Mart, who's probably in cahoots with the weather.

RIP Hacker.

OctoMan
PostPosted: Dec 09 2005 05:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

*Tuck looks around nervously, cautiously pops his head up, and says something incredibly geeky like:

'I love seasonal weather variation!'

Rycona wrote:
polar continental winds that swoop down from Canadia

LOL... you said 'Canadia'. I like that. Very Happy

Ok, seriously, I know what you mean... the place I live in Canadia is one of those places where the weather changes every five minutes. But I really do like every season.
SamanthaMcPoopenstein
Title: Gadabout Ragamuffin
PostPosted: Dec 09 2005 09:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It's too cold! Texas usually just has two temperatures: hot, and not quite so hot.

I know this freak cold-snap has something to do with your northerners! Stop the madness!
There are icicles on my house, honest to god, icicles!!!
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Dec 09 2005 10:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

At least you have a house to have icicles on. Me, Tuck, and B.B. don't get icicles, as igloos don't have eaves for them to form on. Why, just last week my baby brother was kidnapped by penguins! Don't believe the commercials you see on television! They're savage monstrousities of nature! Though, they did give me a bottle of Coca-Cola, so it wasn't all bad.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Dec 10 2005 03:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know what you all are complaining about. Here in Chi-town it's just healthy snow fall and a half hour drive turning into a 3 hour one. Plus a plane totally killed a 6 year old.

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Dec 10 2005 09:55 am Reply with quote Back to top

Plane don't kill people, people kill people! DON'T YOU DARE ENCROACH ON MY RIGHT TO BEAR PLANES!
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Dec 10 2005 11:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

Lewis Black on the weather:

* No, it was the coldest winter, literally, that I can remember in my life. It was really nice weather if you were a fucking moose. If you had fur on your nuts, it was a festival out there. It was an absolute dog-shit winter. And dog shit would've been better because it's warmer.

* They've gotta stop reporting wind chill, that's nonsense. It really is. I don't know where they came up with it, why they came up with it, but it's a lie. They come on, 'well, it's 27 degrees today, but with the wind chill, it's minus 3.' ...well, then it's minus 3 asshole! I don't need to know what the weather was like if the conditions were perfect!

* [For Minnesotans] You live in a cold that human beings aren't supposed to live in. And it's no kind of test of the human spirit. It's fucking stupid.

He also thinks a great project would be to build an immense wall to block the Canadian cold air. Then again I'm in Georgia where it only snows like 1 inch every 7 years.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: Dec 10 2005 01:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Another great one from Lewis Black:

"You know how I know it's the coldest winter ever? Because I can't finish a single thought in my head. 'You know, maybe I should get FUCK IT'S COLD!!!' "

Soap on a Rope
Title: stronger and stronger
PostPosted: Dec 10 2005 01:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Georgia doesn't quit have the heat that Texas does, but we do get 100% humidity nearly every day during the non-December-or-January months.

The weather here lately is refreshing, though. Last night we actually got down to the 30s, so I slept with my window open. (I like the cold.)

<cursive>Soap on a Rope</cursive>

rj815
Title: Dslycixe
PostPosted: Dec 15 2005 05:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yet another quote from Lewis Black:

"Man, the weather was gray, and each day, it was grayer and grayer and grayer. I felt like slitting my wrists just to see color! It was raining, snowing, and lighting, the bible doesn't even have that kind of weather!"

Permanently under construction.
"We have to kill the animals, or else they die!" ~ South Park
"The Window is now open, may the rain drizzle in." ~ RegalSin (slightly edited)
S. McCracken wrote:
Fuck, you really are a retard.

RegalSin wrote:
The retard who plays Mortal Kombat.

Reply to topic

Jump to: