"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
SHOCKING NEWS REVEALED!!!

Reply to topic
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Aug 28 2005 03:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

As much as the world probably wishes to forget about it, we can not deny the importance Superman IV: The Quest For Peace has in the world today.

One such case as come to my attention. It pains me to inform that the respected Chicago Sun-Times has started to print a new section which is nothing more than grocery store tabloid material.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The section known as "Fluff" features pointless drivel such as what Kevin Smith wore to a premiere and how much weight Lindsey Lohan has gained.

If there weren't bad enough, it has also come to my attention the shocking accuracy that Superman IV: The Quest For Peace had at predicting this event. We may (or probably won't) remember is a subplot in which the "Daily Planet" is bought by Mr. Warfield and turned into a sleezy, lying, Citizen Kane-like tabloid fodder.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye! How could something that we were warned against end up happening in real life? Is this to mean that a "Nuclear Man" is in Earth's nigh-future. I believe so, but stay tuned Superfriends. Confused

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: Aug 30 2005 02:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Let's not kid ourselves; any newspaper where Jay Mariotti is your most famous reporter is pretty much 100% fluff as it is. I'm just glad they came out and finally confirmed it.

Reply to topic

Jump to: