"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Global Warming Linked to Tom Brady

Reply to topic
GPFontaine
PostPosted: Dec 22 2008 11:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I just read an article on NBC Sports by Tom Curran titled "Season of Uncertainty Heads into Fourth Quarter...Brady's Injury Triggers One of the Most Unpredictable Years in NFL History."

Really???

I had no idea that Tom Brady played for so many different teams and that his injury could affect how every other team in the league performed.

My God, then why didn't we just cancel the entire season? When you think about it, how could the Titans have done so well this year without Brady? And it is absolutely amazing how the Steelers defense is No. 1 in almost every category with Brady on the bench.

I would bet you that Brady's injury in some way had an impact on the stock market and is the sole reason that we are in a recession. Even the auto makers are in need of a bailout as a result of Brady's injury.

How about global warming? The polar ice caps are probably freezing up again because the Patriots aren't as hot as they were last year with Brady at the helm.

Mr. Curran, you are probably a very good writer, but you really need to think before you sit down and type. According to your article, the last time someone of Brady's caliber showed up on this planet, a star appeared in the East and there was no room for him at the Inn. (That man was Bill Cowher.)

I guess when the Super Bowl is over, and they ask the MVP, "So, now that you've won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do?" he won't be saying "I'm going to Disney World." Instead, he will say, "I'm going to Bernard Pollard's house to thank him for hurting Brady. Without him, none of this would have been possible."

I have news for everyone out there...Tom Brady is a great quarterback and is destined for the Hall of Fame, but he is not—I repeat, not—the all-knowing god of the football universe, and I can guarantee you that no one other than the Patriots and the Patriots fans have missed him or have even given him a second thought.

Tom Curran can kiss my black and gold butt!

This just in: The stock market has just spiked on the news that Brady will return next season.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/94813-if-tom-bradys-injury-caused-chaos-why-didnt-we-just-cancel-the-entire-season

I got a kick out of this article.

scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Dec 22 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
(That man was Bill Cowher.)

Laughing

Arlock41
Title: Naunie
PostPosted: Dec 22 2008 09:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like an article done by Syd.
Reply to topic