"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Captain Power

Reply to topic
Ermac
Title: Thread Killer
PostPosted: Nov 16 2008 06:14 am Reply with quote Back to top

I had this spaceship toy that came with a VHS tape and lighted up in certain parts of the tape,anyone remember this?

Ermac
PostPosted: Nov 16 2008 06:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

nevermind here it is,Captain Power,im sure some people might know what this is

Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Nov 17 2008 04:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

I had that thing! I didn't have any of the tapes so I wound up using it as a vehicle for my GI Joes.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

King
Title: CTE
PostPosted: Nov 18 2008 01:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I did indeed have the XT-7. I also had the Dread Interlocker Throne. I have not, however been able to find a good image of it to post. I was actually a huge fan of Captain Power, both the toys and the show.

Ermac
PostPosted: Dec 15 2008 03:17 am Reply with quote Back to top

Good to know a few other people had it as well. My dad got it for me at Children's Palace and I could never fully figure out how the dang thing worked. I know you were suppose to use the video tape with it, but I couldn't figure out what it was fully suppose to do. I know now you were suppose to use it with the show that came on Fox.

I ended up using the XT as ship for my Ninja Turtles. I would put Krangs head in the cockpit and pretend he was pissed off at Shredder for fucking up for so long that he was going to attack the turtles personally.

Andrew Man
Title: Is a Funklord
PostPosted: Dec 17 2008 01:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ermac wrote:
Good to know a few other people had it as well. My dad got it for me at Children's Palace and I could never fully figure out how the dang thing worked. I know you were suppose to use the video tape with it, but I couldn't figure out what it was fully suppose to do. I know now you were suppose to use it with the show that came on Fox.

I ended up using the XT as ship for my Ninja Turtles. I would put Krangs head in the cockpit and pretend he was pissed off at Shredder for fucking up for so long that he was going to attack the turtles personally.

Haha, I had a thread for a similar toy that was actually a jet fighter for the turtles. I ended up busting my head open on it when I was 6.

http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6588

Here is the toy itself.

On topic, I have never heard of the toy you are describing. However I remember other toys that shared a similar gimmick of interacting with a VHS at certain points.

My Muzaks! CHECK IT OUT!!!
http://www.facebook.com/hellodharmaband

3DS is very good, and Wii U!

Reply to topic

Jump to: