SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Is Sydlexia a lazy fuck?

Reply to topic
BlackWings
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 08:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe I should rephrase the question. Why is Sydlexia a lazy fuck?
Some readers of this topic might think ¿who the fuck does this fucking guy fucking think he fucking is to be fucking talking this fucking kind of fucking shit about fucking Sydlexia and what the fuck is he talking about?

Im a dude who enjoys quite a lot, not only reading the forums of this website, but also reading the articles and FWSE. Now, the point of this topic is to flame Sydlexia... mainly, and also, to give the guy some credit for doing something totally pointless, yet insanely fun.

There is one thing I want to bitch about and one thing only: why can't we have a weekly FWSE. FWSE is one of my favorite Sydlexia.com features, but it's updated not quite often in my humble opinion. So, that's why I think that Syd is a lazy fuck.

Alright, maybe Syd can say: "Dude, What the fuck? Is not like you are paying me for doing this shit so lay off that bitchin'" But I can say back to Syd "hey bitch, if you're going to do something, do it right" and maybe he can say also "you're the bitch, bitch" and I would add something like "... (silence) yeah!" and so on... Anyway, the thing is that I think that Syd should think that many guys think that FWSE is a very important part of the site and when it's not updated it really hurts people feelings and they cry...

Go fuck a goat !!!

Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 09:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

BlackWings wrote:
Some readers of this topic might think ¿who the fuck does this fucking guy fucking think he fucking is to be fucking talking this fucking kind of fucking shit about fucking Sydlexia and what the fuck is he talking about?

Im a dude who enjoys quite a lot, not only reading the forums of this website, but also reading the articles and FWSE. Now, the point of this topic is to flame Sydlexia... mainly, and also, to give the guy some credit for doing something totally pointless, yet insanely fun.

There is one thing I want to bitch about and one thing only: why can't we have a weekly FWSE. FWSE is one of my favorite Sydlexia.com features, but it's updated not quite often in my humble opinion. So, that's why I think that Syd is a lazy fuck.

Alright, maybe Syd can say: "Dude, What the fuck? Is not like you are paying me for doing this shit so lay off that bitchin'" But I can say back to Syd "hey bitch, if you're going to do something, do it right" and maybe he can say also "you're the bitch, bitch" and I would add something like "... (silence) yeah!" and so on... Anyway, the thing is that I think that Syd should think that many guys think that FWSE is a very important part of the site and when it's not updated it really hurts people feelings and they cry...
He's said before that is a site problem not lazyness

Hacker
Banned
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 09:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I sent syd a pm a while ago.

Its because the news section is messed up

Oh and i think we have found the next person to be banned this may make 5

that or its regal sin again

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

BlackWings wrote:

Syd is far from lazy, and you owe him an apology.

The site is broken. I have been working with Syd for weeks trying to get things fixed. It was a major crash on the news site and getting the data from the old site recovered took a long time. The new news site is coming along. I know he wants to get it live ASAP to start pushing content again, including the FWSE...

He has more details about it than I do, but you aren't going to win him over by insulting him.

Hacker
Banned
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

like i said
hacker wrote:
its regal sin again

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I am fairly lazy, I suppose. I think I proved that when I did five AYAOTD articles in two weeks instead of my normal one per month.

But as for FWSE, the news section is completely fucked. I am working on a new news section, but until such time as it's done, FWSE is on hold.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You can get a little FWSE in my blog, but it will most likely be monthly until I start getting more search engine hits. Regardless, there is one in there if you'd like to read it.

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Hacker
Banned
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

you know what jeebus ill search you in google

Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Nov 13 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

See, it only works if you find my site by searching for something funny and unrelated

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 03:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

We're sorry that Syd Lexia isn't fulfilling your update needs at this time.

If you wish to cancel, please post your home address, bank account number, and social security number, and the Sydlexia Super Customer Service Action Team will issue you a prompt and full refund.
BlackWings
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 06:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

Mmmmm.... I guess everyone took this one a little bit too serious, specially GPfontaine. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone feelings, I meant it to be funny (EPIC FAIL).

Go fuck a goat !!!

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 09:49 am Reply with quote Back to top

BlackWings wrote:
Mmmmm.... I guess everyone took this one a little bit too serious, specially GPfontaine. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone feelings, I meant it to be funny (EPIC FAIL).

Quite...

No worries though.

What was up with the ¿

¿Estamos hablando español?

BlackWings
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 01:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Sí, estamos hablando español. I tend to forget that "¿" doesn't exist in the english language.

Go fuck a goat !!!

Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 06:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I laughed at the OP. This is the forum to flame Syd. Quit suckiling on Syd's teets. The milk ran dry.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 06:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I NEVER HAD MILK TO BEGIN WITH!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 06:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

................................you could have....

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 07:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Douche McCallister wrote:
................................you could have....

That would turn you on, wouldn't it.

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 07:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Only if my name were Gishman P Fontaine, master of all things homoerotic. This Is A Joke

MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Nov 14 2008 07:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

BlackWings wrote:

Don't worry dude, I got it.

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: