"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Lordsathien's latest con stuff

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Sep 27 2008 01:22 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be updating this thread whenever I get stuff at a new con.

Latest one I went to was Anime Weekend Atlanta this year.

I'm a big Xenosaga fan (especially of KOS-MOS) so I snatched this up, at a discount for being the whole set.
The black "thing" in the left edge of the shot is from my D&D Icons Gargantuan Black Dragon.

* A messenger/tote bag with Haruhi Suzumiya on it. Having gotten sick and tired of using an old Hot Wheels carrying case for carrying stuff like my usual timekilling material for work, I decided to get a messenger bag and picked this one from the various serials represented like DeathNote, Bleach, GitS, etc.
* The Devil's Panties: Volume 0 "The Institutional Years." I'm a big fan of her stuff, but the past 2 cons I'd seen her at I either didn't buy anything after having a lengthy chat with her about her stuff or a batch of tornadoes temporarily shut down the con. It covers her time spent in high school and college.
* A 1/35 scale Lancelot from Code Geass (Royal Coating version). I make it a point to get either a gundam kit or a red-headed pin-up model at any anime con I go to. The Royal Coating version of Lancelot has a good measure of gold and black-metal plastic to it. I've already finished building it, but a friend lent me some Gundam markers and I noticed there are some parts that require marking, like the twin swords and the spot on the center of the torso needing red for example. I don't have all the necessary colors, but I've got enough that I'll post the finished model after finishing the detail work.

Not pictured at all is a 6 character Gashopon set of EVA characters (including Kaworu in a white and blue plugsuit) for 2 friends as a Christmas present.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Andrew Man
Title: Is a Funklord
PostPosted: Sep 28 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Very hot, nice shwag.

My Muzaks! CHECK IT OUT!!!
http://www.facebook.com/hellodharmaband

3DS is very good, and Wii U!

Reply to topic

Jump to: