"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

Reply to topic
Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Sep 11 2008 09:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Never heard of Tucker Max before but apparently he has some sort of funny website. The book had disturbingly funny / fucked up stories of him on various drunken benders. I couldn't put it down because it was so funny / messed up. Now that I've finished it I think I need to read something wholesome. Confused

If you like crazy stories about getting really drunk and fucking (or trying to and hilariously failing) as many random bar chicks you possibly can, getting permanently banned from a nation wide motel chain for shitting all over the lobby and bathroom, or crashing a strangers car through a donut shop while hallucinating on absinthe then this book's worth a peek. Nod

If you are easily offended by sexist jokes and downright ugly evil despicable behavior then I'd recommend not reading it. Sadly no

MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Sep 12 2008 09:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I read some Tucker Max once. It was really good but I was tired and the website format was weird so I couldn't find anything else.

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Lottel
Title: of the Eternal BWOG
PostPosted: Sep 12 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

That book sold like hotcakes at work.
I couldn't stock the shelves fast enough.

I flipped through it. It wasn't horrible.

Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Sep 13 2008 12:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

I found it looking for Maddox's book and some stuff by the onion. It was worth the money, although the shit that goes down at the very end is pretty messed up.

Reply to topic

Jump to: