"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Old Ninja Turtles Toy

Reply to topic
Andrew Man
Title: Is a Funklord
PostPosted: Aug 28 2008 05:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So I have this scar on top of my head that can be attributed to a certain toy from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mythology. However I cannot find exactly what I am looking for. Basically it was a Ninja Turtles themed jet fighter that sat on top of a pistol like handle. When you were to squeeze the trigger, the bomb bay doors would pop open and bubbles would fall out (it had a built in bubble gun or something). You could put your favorite turtle, or splinter, in the cockpit and pretend you are flying around for hours dropping little bits of of soap as you went along.

Anyways, when I was younger (circa 91-92) I was jumping on my bed, as I was instructed not to do, and fell off smashing my head on this little bubble jet fighter, cutting the fuck out of my head requiring a fuck ton of stitches. Everytime I feel the bald spot it left on my head, I think about the toy. However its not in my possession anymore and I cannot find any pics or anything of the sort online. Is anyone familiar with this particular toy? As I was an avid collector of all things TMNT in my youth.

My Muzaks! CHECK IT OUT!!!
http://www.facebook.com/hellodharmaband

3DS is very good, and Wii U!

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Aug 28 2008 06:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew Man
Title: Is a Funklord
PostPosted: Sep 02 2008 07:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

unbelievable, that thing kicked my ass. But it was a fuckin sweet toy...forgot the bubbles were smoke filled. I must have always been out of the "smoke oil".

And before anyone says anything, I meant to post this in the toys section...

My Muzaks! CHECK IT OUT!!!
http://www.facebook.com/hellodharmaband

3DS is very good, and Wii U!

Reply to topic

Jump to: