"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Special needs patient left alone overnight on frigid bus

Reply to topic
Andrew Man
Title: Is a Funklord
PostPosted: Jan 02 2009 05:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Good lord, fuck humanity, check this out.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/02/left.on.bus/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Quote:
Hockaday was aware Rivera was asleep on the bus, but did not inform the driver he was there, prosecutors allege in a criminal complaint. She didn't want to retrace the bus route and take Rivera home because she had to get to an appointment, the complaint said.

What a lazy and heartless bitch.

My Muzaks! CHECK IT OUT!!!
http://www.facebook.com/hellodharmaband

3DS is very good, and Wii U!

MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Jan 04 2009 06:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like Nurse Ratchet found a new job.

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
GPFontaine
PostPosted: Jan 04 2009 07:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

There is a much easier solution to this.

She should be forced to stay on the bus overnight in 15 degree weather.

In all seriousness though... she should be fired, she should be forced to do community service for a year, and she should be banned from ever having a job related to helping other people or watching over them.

7 years in jail just doesn't seem to be the right punishment.

I mean... the kid is alright, and in the end no one is hurt.

She is a horrible person, but the crime must fit the punishment.

ReeperTheSeeker
PostPosted: Jan 04 2009 08:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Call the fucking appointment and reschedule. What was this soooo important appointment anyway, a catscan to see if her brain is working. Well guess what, this proves it's not.

And i agree with GP, jail time seems retarded nowadays, punishments should match the crime. Plus, did you know that prisons have cable, 3 square meals and wii? For some jail is better then home life.

It's shit like this that won't make me surprise if the world ends in 2012.

ImageImageImage
Links, pics, vids . . . I shall post these when given the chance
Transformers 2 Review: ". . . Did i mention SHIT BLOWS UP?!!!"

Greg the White
PostPosted: Jan 05 2009 01:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

ReeperTheSeeker wrote:

Plus, did you know that prisons have cable, 3 square meals and wii? For some jail is better then home life.

Yeah, plus there's the awesome constant fear of being assaulted or raped at any given moment if you even look at someone wrong. Prison is only a paradise for murderers and rapists, and we gave them their own little playgrounds complete with the weak and young. But hey, at least you get bug-infested casserole a couple times per day.

So here's to you Mrs. Robinson. People love you more- oh, nevermind.

SevereFlame
Title: Superpowered President
PostPosted: Jan 05 2009 01:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hard to imagine her testimony:

"Well, I was trying to go have sex with my husband to an appointment, and I couldn't waste 5 seconds of my time to help someone not freeze to death because I'm a selfish bitch. Please don't arrest me."
ReeperTheSeeker
PostPosted: Jan 05 2009 01:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Greg the White wrote:
ReeperTheSeeker wrote:

Plus, did you know that prisons have cable, 3 square meals and wii? For some jail is better then home life.

Yeah, plus there's the awesome constant fear of being assaulted or raped at any given moment if you even look at someone wrong. Prison is only a paradise for murderers and rapists, and we gave them their own little playgrounds complete with the weak and young. But hey, at least you get bug-infested casserole a couple times per day.

I said for some it's better then home life. Most sane people would find that to be hell on earth.

ImageImageImage
Links, pics, vids . . . I shall post these when given the chance
Transformers 2 Review: ". . . Did i mention SHIT BLOWS UP?!!!"

Andrew Man
Title: Is a Funklord
PostPosted: Jan 05 2009 01:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

ReeperTheSeeker wrote:
Greg the White wrote:
ReeperTheSeeker wrote:

I said for some it's better then home life. Most sane people would find that to be hell on earth.

I always told myself if I was ultra rock bottom, and had absolutley nothing I would probably commit some crime (petty arson) to get a few years in prison (just read and workout alot probably). We'll see how this pans out...

My Muzaks! CHECK IT OUT!!!
http://www.facebook.com/hellodharmaband

3DS is very good, and Wii U!

Burt Reynolds
Title: Bentley Bear
PostPosted: Jan 05 2009 02:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Greg the White wrote:
ReeperTheSeeker wrote:

Over here in CA, it's awesome. We have so many drug offenders in jail for victimless crimes that the rapists can't possibly rape all of them. We work with odds around here.

Dances with Wolves 2 is gonna ROCK!

Reply to topic

Jump to: