SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

  [Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Big Signatures


This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
GPFontaine
Joined: Dec 06 2007
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

If you have a big tall signature, fuck you.

You are wasting space on the internet.



 
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well then resize my signature and I will change it god damnit.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Ghandi
Title: Alexz Aficionado
Joined: May 21 2008
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

M3GA MAN wrote:
Well then resize my signature and I will change it god damnit.


Wait... what?


RIP Hacker

Alexz Johnson

 
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
Joined: Dec 17 2007
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I think he is saying he is incapable of finding a smaller version of his signature and it is our fault for not resizing it for him.
Image


Image
 
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ya, I couldnt find a smaller version and I forgot how to resize images in Photoshop. Thanks Optimist. Razz
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Gantrithor
Title: Big Sexy
Joined: Jul 22 2008
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

There are resize sites easily findable on google....
View user's profileSend private message
DarknessDeku
Title: Haunted Enemy
Joined: Dec 08 2007
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

M3GA MAN wrote:
Ya, I couldnt find a smaller version and I forgot how to resize images in Photoshop. Thanks Optimist. Razz


It's called paint. (I assume you use Windows)
View user's profileSend private message
GPFontaine
Joined: Dec 06 2007
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

FAIL:
Image


FAIL:
Image


FAIL:
Image



 
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Screw you GP, I adleast Resized mine.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
GPFontaine
Joined: Dec 06 2007
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

M3GA MAN wrote:
Screw you GP, I adleast Resized mine.


adleast?



 
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I dont get what your getting at but if its sexual, Ill kill someone. That someones name starts with a G ends with a PFontaine.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
GPFontaine
Joined: Dec 06 2007
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

M3GA MAN wrote:
I dont get what your getting at but if its sexual, Ill kill someone. That someones name starts with a G ends with a PFontaine.


I would like you to define the word adleast.


Also do you read what you write?

"That someones name starts with a G ends with a PFontaine"

Does that sound correct to you?



 
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
Joined: May 25 2008
Location: Hiding
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Screw y'all

Learn to love text sigs.
View user's profileSend private message
Gantrithor
Title: Big Sexy
Joined: Jul 22 2008
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'll stick to only using a single sprite gif in my sig, in terms of using pics.
View user's profileSend private message
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

GPFontaine, I see no problem with what I said. So either I really dont understand somethings, or you say shit that makes no sense.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Mr. Bomberman
2009 Forum Champion
Title: (still) token black.
Joined: Jan 27 2006
Location: Home of the lost towers
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Murdar's sig used to be wayyyyyy bigger than that. =P


Image
Xbox Live: HazNobody, pronounced "HAz". | Haven't went to IRC yet? Go! #sydlexia @ DALnet. | Y'all should play some Super Robot Wars J (hey that rhymes!) | yeah I'm back who gives a shit
 
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Teralyx
Title: Master Exploder
Joined: Jun 04 2008
Location: Goldenrod City
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

M3GA MAN wrote:
GPFontaine, I see no problem with what I said. So either I really dont understand somethings, or you say shit that makes no sense.
ha HA! You REALLY don't? Like the lack of the word "and", or maybe the lack of an apostrophe? You, my friend, are SEVERELY lacking. Also, I find it pretty damn funny you still don't get that he's telling you it's spelled AT LEAST. 2 words. No D.


<TheFlamingSchnitzel> Didn't your mom teach you not to punch girls?
<FigNewton> I was too busy /punchin' her/
 
View user's profileSend private message
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

ThatGuy wrote:
M3GA MAN wrote:
GPFontaine, I see no problem with what I said. So either I really dont understand somethings, or you say shit that makes no sense.
ha HA! You REALLY don't? Like the lack of the word "and", or maybe the lack of an apostrophe? You, my friend, are SEVERELY lacking. Also, I find it pretty damn funny you still don't get that he's telling you it's spelled AT LEAST. 2 words. No D.

Firstly, my keyboard gets fucked up and for some reason switches to an odd key pattern so I have to figure out the new keys, I figured out some of them but I didnt figure out how to chage it back, but it does it randomly. Secondly, I know I missed the and, but it still could be considered grammatically correct. I still dont get what your getting at in the end about the 2 words and no D.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
aika
Title: Narcissist
Joined: Apr 25 2008
Location: On the table.
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

M3GA MAN wrote:
I still dont get what your getting at in the end about the 2 words and no D.

*sighs quietly*

You used "adleast" .... "adleast" is not a word. "At least," however, two words and no "d," is, in fact, a word.


天上天下唯我独尊
 
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN Messenger
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 19 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, well my bad for grammatical error. That is just how I say it, if it bothers you Aika then tell me. Because I believe from things you have told me earlier about if I am not better at spelling or something you would not be my friend.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
S. McCracken
Moderator
Title: Enforcer
Joined: Aug 22 2005
Location: Massachusetts
PostPosted: Aug 20 2008 12:08 am Reply with quote Back to top

M3GA MAN wrote:
Oh, well my bad for grammatical error. That is just how I say it, if it bothers you Aika then tell me. Because I believe from things you have told me earlier about if I am not better at spelling or something you would not be my friend.

I'm seriously trying to decide if you have a cognitive malfunction.


Image
 
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 20 2008 12:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

I swear I dont have memory loss, I have a great memory.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Ross Rifle
Title: Rock N Roll God
Joined: Oct 29 2006
Location: Chilliwack, BC
PostPosted: Aug 20 2008 12:14 am Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Oh, well my bad for grammatical error. That is just how I say it, if it bothers you Aika then tell me. Because I believe from things you have told me earlier about if I am not better at spelling or something you would not be my friend.



Just WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???? Where do you live M3GA? Is it a non-English speaking country? Are you actually German or Icelandic or something and just have a hard time handling the English language? Because that makes more sense than just cramming a bunch of words together and crossing your fingers.


Does anybody here have a Ross Rifle?
www.thetwowordsmusic.com
www.myspace.com/rossrifle
 
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
DarknessDeku
Title: Haunted Enemy
Joined: Dec 08 2007
PostPosted: Aug 20 2008 12:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

ross_rifle113 wrote:
Because that makes more sense than just cramming a bunch of words together and crossing your fingers.


It's called laziness. He is too lazy to use spell check.
View user's profileSend private message
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
Joined: Jun 19 2008
Location: Nowhere.
PostPosted: Aug 20 2008 12:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, firstly. If you actually read my vacation post, I told you I live in the State of Dairy and Green Packers (Sadly.) I can speak English just fine and were you talking about the post you quoted of mine or the word Adleast.
View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:      
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

 
 Jump to: