SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
What is the most suckiest place in your house is yours #1 ?

Reply to topic
RegalSin
PostPosted: May 29 2006 09:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well so far my Bathroom sucks. It sucks so much I would rather live in a messed up place that has a big area Bathroom and not everything so close together.

Of course the Number one thing that bugs me about my Bathroom is the Toilet area. When I sit it's like one leg is open while the other is shut. Imagine taking the most biggest dumb of your life and having to use a bathroom when your legs can't decide it they are open or shut. Whats worst my left leg is being affected by this. it's starting to feel tight when I strech it and almost looks as if it is smaller then the other leg.

Then the Tub which is not so bad, In my other Bathroom I could sit down and let the water run like a steam room or Bath house Shanau. Then again this tub is so low it only reach half my back and now I can't even strech out like I did before.

Lastly all three pipes from the Kitchen area connects and drains where the Bathroom is. So if the pipe is cloged then when I wash my hands, or brush my teeth it might end up coming back up threw the Bathtubs drain....ewhhhh.

Again anything else bad.. Yes there is more. If four people enter the Bathroom without climbing on top of anything else. Thats all it cfan fit. It is small and when your in the Bathroom you can't hear anything from outside. So if a Snoop comes in I am unable to hear them.

Okay my Bathroom is the worst place right now and is the only real reason for me to move anywhere else.

So whats the worst place in your house?
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: May 29 2006 09:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

why would you want 4 people in your washroom

wait.
don't awnser that. i'd prefer not to know,now that i think about it.

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
RegalSin
PostPosted: May 29 2006 11:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I was telling how the bathroom could only hold four people. My last Bathroom could hold like seven or eight people if I include the space between the sink and and paper holder.
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: May 29 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

but...
you don't understand.

WHYYYY
do you need multiple people in your bathroom.
why is it that you need to measure the limit of people you can have in your bathroom?

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Sock
Title: Master Fornicator
PostPosted: May 29 2006 11:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

One of my ladyfriends brought up about when her and her boyfriend in the shower together.

Miss, I don't know what to know about that, ever.
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: May 30 2006 01:11 am Reply with quote Back to top

My friends and I once fit 10 people in a Tracker. One of them was 6'5", another was well over 200 lbs. Good times, good times.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: May 30 2006 08:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

My bathroom sucks for several reasons. First off, the heating unit on the wall is directly to the right of the toilet, so you have to sit at a 45 degree angle while taking a shit.

There's only one window for the bathroom, and it goes out to a disgusting, dust-filled pit that sits between 4 other walls of other apartment buildings, which has been gathering filth since the 1920's. Thick, grey dust shit will sometimes even blow through the window on its own. In fact, it's not even a normal fucking window, it's like a shitty little cupboard door with a latch. Sometimes it even comes open on its own. Ugh, fucking creepy dust pit. I HATE YOU.

The sink in this bathroom is the most pathetic piece of crap excuse for a sink I've ever had in my life. The faucet extends about 2 inches out from the back of the bowl of the sink, leaving you no room whatsoever to get anything besides a razor or a toothbrush under the flow. What's worse is the water flow is so worthless that you couldn't wash your hands in it if you wanted to. I call it my tooth brushing sink. I don't even use it for that, though, because a lot of the time I come home and see grey dust crap has blown into my sink, near where my toothbrush sits...yeah.

The tub is actually really nice, it's the biggest tub I've ever had and I can sit in it and wash myself comfortably. The only gripe there is that if I'm in the shower for too long, I can't open the window to let steam out, or the disgusting dust pit will blow in to my bathroom. Last time I was desperate to let steam out, I tried opening that window, it smelled strongly of rotten, musty wood. Ugh.
Juffo-Wup
PostPosted: Jun 01 2006 06:55 am Reply with quote Back to top

How about Boiler room in our house ? it's actually just a concrete hole in basement and its dark, hot and the fucking noise inside it's steel doors OUCH!

I'd rather burn out, than fade away

Reply to topic

Jump to: