SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Remember these guys?

Reply to topic
greeneyedzeke
PostPosted: Feb 02 2006 04:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, so the toy section of this forum has been stagnant as of late, so lemme kick it up a bit. First off, who here remembers the "Super Naturals"? The toys were AWESOME. Basically, you got various medievil themed characters with holograms for chests. Check them out: http://www.virtualtoychest.com/supernaturals/supernaturals.html.

Next up, Bravestar, toy pictures of which are hard to come by. However, here are some shots from the cartoon: http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/tv/kids/bravestar.htm

Last, but not least, Jayce and Wheeled Warriors. http://www.virtualtoychest.com/wwarriors/wwarriors.html. I had these guys, too.

So who's next? Let's dig up all the old toys and remind each other of their existences!
Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Feb 02 2006 06:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I had Super Naturals and Wheeled Warriors toys, even though I lost just about all the parts to the Wheeled Warriors guy. The one I had was the evil tank with a buzzsaw on the roof.
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Feb 02 2006 08:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I had an 8" Bravestarr figure that came with his gun and had amazing arm-raising action. Good times.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Feb 02 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I had some action figure who was kinda similiar to the Super Naturals, but not quite. I think the toyline was called Beast Warriors or Beast Masters or something. They were human guys in some sort of armor and they holograms in their chests that revealed their inner animal power or some crap like that. I think they also had staffs with holograms on them too.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Feb 03 2006 06:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

Holy crap! I'd forgotten all about them but I used to have "Eagle Eye" of the "Super Naturals" which later became marketed as Visionaries and ultimately ended up as a line of cake toppers.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Feb 03 2006 03:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

No way man, Supernaturals and Visionaries were two different lines.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Feb 03 2006 03:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just looked up Visionaries and that is what I was thinking of. I had Witterquick and my brother had Arzon.

I even VAGUELY remember the cartoon.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Feb 16 2006 07:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Ross Rifle
Title: Rock N Roll God
PostPosted: Nov 12 2006 04:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

dude, i had Darkstorm, but I was born in 89, 2 years after the toys came out, and i only remember having the actual figure...i know i didn't get it new or even packaged...i have no f'in clue where i got him from
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: