SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

  [Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Where the fuck is South Park?!


Reply to topic
Author Message
jprime
Title: Ex-GameWinners
Joined: Jan 27 2008
Location: Southern Ontario
PostPosted: Apr 09 2013 01:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

We should be a few episodes into the show's 17th season by now. I figured the premiere was delayed for some reason, but then I found out Anger Management is airing in the time slot normally reserved for it up here, which is in sync with its American airing. Might any of you know what's happening?
View user's profileSend private message
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
Joined: Jun 28 2010
Location: Your Mom's Vagina!
PostPosted: Apr 09 2013 02:44 am Reply with quote Back to top



Image

http://happykatana.forumotion.com/

We have forums now!
 
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
Joined: Jul 30 2005
Location: Wakefield, MA
PostPosted: Apr 09 2013 07:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

I Googled this a couple weeks ago. Seasons are now cut to 10 episodes and will air in one run in fall.

Matt and Trey have said this will be better for them creatively, but I'm not so sure. One of the great things about splitting the season in half is that it gives them twice the opportunity to lampoon topical issues.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Bacon_Motherfucker
Joined: Apr 17 2013
PostPosted: Apr 17 2013 10:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

This Is A Joke

No, seriously. Who cares about South Park anymore? It was a dead show to begin with.

Face the fact: South Park wasn't alive in the first place.
View user's profileSend private message
slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
Joined: Jul 14 2009
PostPosted: Apr 18 2013 12:34 am Reply with quote Back to top

Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:
This Is A Joke

No, seriously. Who cares about South Park anymore? It was a dead show to begin with.

Face the fact: South Park wasn't alive in the first place.

If that wasn't a joke I'd have to kill you.


 photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg
 
View user's profileSend private message
UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
Joined: May 25 2008
Location: Hiding
PostPosted: Apr 18 2013 01:50 am Reply with quote Back to top

Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:
This Is A Joke

No, seriously. Who cares about South Park anymore? It was a dead show to begin with.

Face the fact: South Park wasn't alive in the first place.

Nobody asked you, trollfucker.
View user's profileSend private message
Cameron
Title: :O Ö O:
Joined: Feb 01 2008
Location: St. Louis, MO
PostPosted: Apr 18 2013 07:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

I was never a fan of it either.


Image
 
View user's profileSend private message
UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
Joined: May 25 2008
Location: Hiding
PostPosted: Apr 18 2013 10:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

Cameron wrote:
I was never a fan of it either.

Nobody asked you, Camfucker.
View user's profileSend private message
slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
Joined: Jul 14 2009
PostPosted: Apr 18 2013 01:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

There are two types of people in this world. People who don't like South Park, and people who are awesome.


 photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg
 
View user's profileSend private message
Bacon_Motherfucker
Joined: Apr 17 2013
PostPosted: Apr 25 2013 09:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

South Park is the definition of immaturity; not only do they insult famous people who died. They also indirectly support terrorism to a certain degree.

If watching a show made by pre-pubes makes you 'awesome', the bar is very low these days.

P.S: I couldn't care if you bitch about my post, for your opinion is probably bias from the fact you've eaten too many twinkies in your life.
View user's profileSend private message
slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
Joined: Jul 14 2009
PostPosted: Apr 26 2013 12:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

16 YEAR OLD FAMILY GUY FAN TROLL ALERT!


 photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg
 
View user's profileSend private message
Fighter_McWarrior
Title: Gun of Brixton
Joined: Jun 05 2011
Location: Down by the River
PostPosted: Apr 26 2013 11:14 am Reply with quote Back to top

Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:

P.S: I couldn't care if you bitch about my post, for your opinion is probably bias from the fact you've eaten too many twinkies in your life.


Oh! You must be one of those "assholes" that I've heard so much about.

For the record, I don't really even like South Park all that much (anymore, at least). But assuming that anyone who likes it only does because they're a fat loser kinda makes me think that you are.


"Spanish bombs, yot' quierro y finito
Yo te querda oh ma corazón
Oh ma corazón, oh ma corazón" - The Clash, Spanish Bombs
 
View user's profileSend private message
slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
Joined: Jul 14 2009
PostPosted: Apr 26 2013 11:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yes thank you. And even though I love South Park, I can admit than some episodes can be hit or miss, but the "hits" are absolutely fantastic.


 photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg
 
View user's profileSend private message
Bacon_Motherfucker
Joined: Apr 17 2013
PostPosted: Apr 28 2013 07:34 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Fighter_McWarrior wrote:
Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:

P.S: I couldn't care if you bitch about my post, for your opinion is probably bias from the fact you've eaten too many twinkies in your life.


Oh! You must be one of those "assholes" that I've heard so much about.

For the record, I don't really even like South Park all that much (anymore, at least). But assuming that anyone who likes it only does because they're a fat loser kinda makes me think that you are.


It's 'arsehole'. Also, last I checked I do not have any relatives from America in my bloodline. So not only can I not be obese like most South Park haters (in your opinion), I know what I'm fucking talking about.

Also, for South Park creators:
Image
View user's profileSend private message
JohnnyBenz
Title: The nip killer
Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Northeast MS
PostPosted: Apr 28 2013 08:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yikes!
View user's profileSend private message
slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
Joined: Jul 14 2009
PostPosted: Apr 28 2013 08:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Easy, he's really sensitive and has no sense of humor. Probably why South Park offended him.


 photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg
 
View user's profileSend private message
Bacon_Motherfucker
Joined: Apr 17 2013
PostPosted: Apr 28 2013 08:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

slapolakinkaido wrote:
Easy, he's really sensitive and has no sense of humor. Probably why South Park offended him.


Humour is achieved through something being funny, South Park is a neo-terrorist show, not a 'humourous' show like blind critics rate it as.

Also if you enjoy watching cut-out pieces of paper causing more distress than the Boston Bombings for 30 minutes each day, you're fucked in the head. I think you should check yourself in at the nearest asylum for at least 4 years (at the most; for life).

P.S: I don't give a fuck if my examples are too extreme, they're easier to compare to a neo-terrorist show like this.

P.P.S: South Park was never popular within the 'sane' countries of Earth.
View user's profileSend private message
JohnnyBenz
Title: The nip killer
Joined: Feb 08 2013
Location: Northeast MS
PostPosted: Apr 28 2013 09:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Bacon, not sure if you noticed but your comments have devolved into angry rants. Take it easy man, no sense in trying to make a small disagreement over a TV show personal.
View user's profileSend private message
Atma
Title: Dragoon
Joined: Apr 29 2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
PostPosted: Apr 30 2013 02:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously. Can you guys not smell a troll when one appears?

Image


"I play Jenga on the first date so bitches know my pullout game is strong."
 
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
Joined: Jun 28 2010
Location: Your Mom's Vagina!
PostPosted: Apr 30 2013 04:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:
slapolakinkaido wrote:
Easy, he's really sensitive and has no sense of humor. Probably why South Park offended him.


Humour is achieved through something being funny, South Park is a neo-terrorist show, not a 'humourous' show like blind critics rate it as.

Also if you enjoy watching cut-out pieces of paper causing more distress than the Boston Bombings for 30 minutes each day, you're fucked in the head. I think you should check yourself in at the nearest asylum for at least 4 years (at the most; for life).

P.S: I don't give a fuck if my examples are too extreme, they're easier to compare to a neo-terrorist show like this.

P.P.S: South Park was never popular within the 'sane' countries of Earth.

Cool story, bro.


Image

http://happykatana.forumotion.com/

We have forums now!
 
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
Joined: Jul 14 2009
PostPosted: May 01 2013 12:54 am Reply with quote Back to top

Logan wrote:
Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:
slapolakinkaido wrote:
Easy, he's really sensitive and has no sense of humor. Probably why South Park offended him.


Humour is achieved through something being funny, South Park is a neo-terrorist show, not a 'humourous' show like blind critics rate it as.

Also if you enjoy watching cut-out pieces of paper causing more distress than the Boston Bombings for 30 minutes each day, you're fucked in the head. I think you should check yourself in at the nearest asylum for at least 4 years (at the most; for life).

P.S: I don't give a fuck if my examples are too extreme, they're easier to compare to a neo-terrorist show like this.

P.P.S: South Park was never popular within the 'sane' countries of Earth.

Cool story, bro.

Yes. His story is a fantastic work of fiction.


 photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg
 
View user's profileSend private message
Bacon_Motherfucker
Joined: Apr 17 2013
PostPosted: May 01 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

slapolakinkaido wrote:
Logan wrote:
Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:
slapolakinkaido wrote:
Easy, he's really sensitive and has no sense of humor. Probably why South Park offended him.


Humour is achieved through something being funny, South Park is a neo-terrorist show, not a 'humourous' show like blind critics rate it as.

Also if you enjoy watching cut-out pieces of paper causing more distress than the Boston Bombings for 30 minutes each day, you're fucked in the head. I think you should check yourself in at the nearest asylum for at least 4 years (at the most; for life).

P.S: I don't give a fuck if my examples are too extreme, they're easier to compare to a neo-terrorist show like this.

P.P.S: South Park was never popular within the 'sane' countries of Earth.

Cool story, bro.

Yes. His story is a fantastic work of fiction.


You poor naive prick. I hope common sense slaps you in the face (or punches, which ever happens first).

If you cannot realize that South Park has achieved the title of 'Neo-Terrorist Show Of The Century' for a reason, you shouldn't be using technology at all.
View user's profileSend private message
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
Joined: Jun 28 2010
Location: Your Mom's Vagina!
PostPosted: May 01 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:
slapolakinkaido wrote:
Logan wrote:
Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:
slapolakinkaido wrote:
Easy, he's really sensitive and has no sense of humor. Probably why South Park offended him.


Humour is achieved through something being funny, South Park is a neo-terrorist show, not a 'humourous' show like blind critics rate it as.

Also if you enjoy watching cut-out pieces of paper causing more distress than the Boston Bombings for 30 minutes each day, you're fucked in the head. I think you should check yourself in at the nearest asylum for at least 4 years (at the most; for life).

P.S: I don't give a fuck if my examples are too extreme, they're easier to compare to a neo-terrorist show like this.

P.P.S: South Park was never popular within the 'sane' countries of Earth.

Cool story, bro.

Yes. His story is a fantastic work of fiction.


You poor naive prick. I hope common sense slaps you in the face (or punches, which ever happens first).

If you cannot realize that South Park has achieved the title of 'Neo-Terrorist Show Of The Century' for a reason, you shouldn't be using technology at all.

Yeah, because South Park makes me want to bomb marathons and fly a hijacked airplane into a building. Who'da thunk that Al Qaeda operatives watched South Park as some kind of training video?
Also, this:
Image


Image

http://happykatana.forumotion.com/

We have forums now!
 
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
Joined: Jul 14 2009
PostPosted: May 02 2013 01:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

He's just a moronic troll who thinks his perception of reality is right and everyone else's is wrong. He's not gonna give it up and it's not worth my time to point out all the flaws and inaccuracies is his so-called arguments. Besides I think it's funny how someone who calls himself 'Bacon Motherfucker' can accuse South Park of being immature.


 photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg
 
View user's profileSend private message
Bacon_Motherfucker
Joined: Apr 17 2013
PostPosted: May 05 2013 09:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

slapolakinkaido wrote:
He's just a moronic troll who thinks his perception of reality is right and everyone else's is wrong. He's not gonna give it up and it's not worth my time to point out all the flaws and inaccuracies is his so-called arguments. Besides I think it's funny how someone who calls himself 'Bacon Motherfucker' can accuse South Park of being immature.


I would take this seriously, but your picture is consistant of 2 bacons. Thus, it contradicts your argument of my 'immaturity'.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Reply to topic

 
 Jump to: