"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Sathien Spotlight Updates

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Jul 12 2012 10:54 am Reply with quote Back to top

So as I said during the 2012 Forum Battle v.1.0, I plan on reviving my old Spotlight segment again. And as an appetizer, I've decided to use this thread to update information on the previous actors I've spotlit (or to post information I somehow missed last time). Each name is also a hyperlink to the original article I wrote about them.

John Kassir
* Recorded his Cryptkeeper voice for use in New York's Jekyll & Hyde Club.
* Divorced actress Julie Benz a mere eight months after I posted the Spotlight.
* He was the original voice of the Ice King back when Adventure Time was just a pilot featured on Nickelodeon's "Random! Cartoons."
* He returned to do Deadpool's voice for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 as well as on Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
* Noted as being in 3 films currently in post-production (The Gunrunner Billy Kane, One Night Alone, and Jack the Giant Killer) and one in pre-production (First Platoon)

Barry Gordon
* A bit part as a rabbi on ABC's Brothers & Sisters and the role of Frank in the film Losing Control. That is all.

Danny Cooksey
* He voiced Leo/Scared Businessman/Killseeker 3 in Madworld, Thaddeus on Phineas and Ferb, Snake Eyes on G.I. Joe: Renegades, and Brad Buttowski on Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil. Lastly, was in that dreck reimagining of The Lorax as Brett and Chet.
* I missed that he served as one of Dana Plato's pallbearers. They were close friends partly from having their birthdays in the same month.
* His wife of 12 years, Amber, and daughter Zoe Leigh sing in their spare time.

Thomas Francis Wilson, Jr
* Now goes by Thomas F. Wilson.
* He was in 6 episodes of Ghost Whisperer as Tim Flaherty, 3 episodes of Big Love as Ricky Jax.
* Voiced Stan Carter on The Spectacular Spider-Man and both Sportsmaster and Santa in the Christmas Episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. He's also various voices in Star Wars: the Old Republic.
* Played Mark Cheviron in "The Informant!" and will be appearing as Robert Collins in Atlas Shrugged: Part 2 (good luck with that one man).

Robert Picardo
* He gained his parent's support for acting after singing in Leonard Bernstein's Mass where Bernstein himself said Picardo should pursue acting.
* He was able to continue playing the role of Richard Woolsey on Stargate Universe, giving him tenure as the same character for 3 series.
* Edward Teague on 2 episodes of Smallville, Perseus on Chuck, and Admiral Calvin in Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus
* The voice of Robert McNamara in CoD: Black ops.
* Like Thomas F. Wilson, Picardo is also involved with Atlas Shrugged Part 2 as Dr. Robert Stadler.

Jason Marsden
* Voiced Tasslehoff Burrfott in the dreadful Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Pater in Resonance of Fate, Kachinsky in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, Craig Boone in Fallout: New Vegas, Duke/Ripper and others in G.I. Joe: Renegades, Skwydd and background voices on Generator Rex,Noel Kreiss in FF XIII-2, Leo in a flashback episode of the new Thundercats, Bart Allen /Impulse on Young Justice.
* He's one of several recurring VAs on the animated inarnation of Mad
* Happens to be a member of the Directors Guild of America. Having helmed the season finale of Nickelodeon's "The Journey of Allen Strange" (back in 1997), he has then directed numerous music videos as well as several short films. His latest short film, The Author: Part of Locker 13 earned official selection at Palm Springs Shorts Fest, Phoenix Film Festival, and the Nashville International Film Festival.
* Jason has recently appeared in several independent films including High Hopes (with David Faustino and Jason Mewes), Pizza Man (starring Frankie Muniz), as well as Blue Like Jazz, based on the famed novel

Arleen Sorkin
* The only "new" work I could find was reprising her Harley Quinn voice for DC Universe Online.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Reply to topic

Jump to: